SERIE A: Reggina - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Montero is still a great defender (just check his ratings in these first matches).

Lippi said that Miccoli will start from the bench on Saturday, obviously because he is still not 100%.

Reggina has not lost one match this season, but they have not won either (3 draws). They can be very dangerous going forward, but their defence line is average and Trezeguet and DV can do reaally well if given the chances.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Good news about Miccoli. I agree Trez and Dv will do well if supplied from Neddy and co. But it could flop big time. I reckon it will go well like Inzaghi and Shev.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
The best formation would be:

Buffon

Thuram........Legrottaglie........Montero........Zambrotta

............................Appiah........Davids...........................

...........Camoranesi........Nedved........Di Vaio................

........................................Trez......................................

But to be fair I think Maresca should finally get a chance, either in a deep or in a more attacking role. Then of course Miccoli should get to play, but since he's still not 100% fit he will start on the bench. I'm not sure if this formation fits Di Vaio, but he played in a similar role against Roma where he was good, so I guess he shouldn't disappoint.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I read that delpiero was acontender for golden ball but not anymore because of his injury, do you think he would of won it without getting injured???? or do u think he still might hasve a chance??? id love to see hiom win it but it never ever came to my mind that he would.

I love yer line out 'paulo' it is oviously the best that is possible.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
you're forgetting micoooooo

please let's play micoooooolli damn i love that guy :cool:
I didn't forget Micco, I left him out. The 4-3-1-2 is the better choice for this game and Di Vaio is the better choice as far as Treze's partner goes.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55
    Yes, the 4-3-1-2 is good, but I would like to see Neddy on the left and Maresca behind the strikers :thumb:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    but is amlost two months,,,because after his recovering weeks,,he needs to train and gain fit and so on.
    UEFA.com are saying that he'll be out for six weeks, so it's probably five weeks + one week to regain fitness, etc.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
    I read that delpiero was acontender for golden ball but not anymore because of his injury, do you think he would of won it without getting injured???? or do u think he still might hasve a chance??? id love to see hiom win it but it never ever came to my mind that he would.
    No way, you gotta have a pretty great season to win.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Yeah injury does not effect it since it's mainly based on last season's performances. In fact he'll probably be in the 50 nominated players for the Golden Ball.

Hey don't forget that even though it might take him only 1 extra week to get in form after the 5 weeks of rehab, it will still take him at least 2 - 4 weeks to get back in good form. So even if he comes back by the end of November, don't expect him to continue from where he stopped.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Yeah injury does not effect it since it's mainly based on last season's performances. In fact he'll probably be in the 50 nominated players for the Golden Ball.

Hey don't forget that even though it might take him only 1 extra week to get in form after the 5 weeks of rehab, it will still take him at least 2 - 4 weeks to get back in good form. So even if he comes back by the end of November, don't expect him to continue from where he stopped.

that is the most heartbreaking pasrt of it all... that is if he even finds his good form at all .. its just that he always great only after preseason...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)