SERIE A: Reggina - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
thanx GOAT for the thread ;)

hope that this time we will be able to win the match. though reggina will play their best.

interesting if injured players will be able to play? Tacchi, DP, Miccoli? anyone knows?

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
personally this would be a boring month for me as i regard alex as the only artist in the team. .... lets just hope that DV put such a nice performance that Alex has to fight hard for his place again.. :undecide:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++

Do your worst kid ;)
:sigh: It's times like these when i'm ashamed to be a male... so competitive over stoopid things...

If u really want it that bad, just make the next fixture's thread now! Jeesh! :groan:

:D:p

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
Is Tachinardi doubtful, will this mean we can finally see Maresca? I definately don't think he will dissapoint us as I'm sure he is ready to go. Hey Lippi we have a deep team this year lets use all the players!!!

For this game I would LOVE to see this setup:

Buffon

Thuram .....................Legro...........Tudor................Zambrotta..

.................Appiah................Maresca..............Davids.........

............................................Nedved...................................

...........................Trez............................Di Vaio...................

What do you guys think?.....Hmmm not a chance!!

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
the phoenix i think your line up won't work for each and every match. Are you sure that maresca can play all 90 min? i haven't seen him playing much for juve therefore i'm quite doubtful about him, and plus with edgar not in perfect form? we might have some problems in midfield. however think that in tacchis absence maresca might have a slight chance of appearing.

p.s. someone knows when tacchis gonna be back?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by the phoenix ] ++
Is Tachinardi doubtful, will this mean we can finally see Maresca? I definately don't think he will dissapoint us as I'm sure he is ready to go. Hey Lippi we have a deep team this year lets use all the players!!!

For this game I would LOVE to see this setup:

Buffon

Thuram .....................Legro...........Tudor................Zambrotta..

.................Appiah................Maresca..............Davids.........

............................................Nedved...................................

...........................Trez............................Di Vaio...................

What do you guys think?.....Hmmm not a chance!!
Hey that's actually not a bad lineup :) Though sometimes it's better to play Buffon in goal rather than as a right sweeper :p Hehe j/k mate~

Indeed we do have a deep team this year... maybe give Appiah a rest for this game since Reggina (should be) easy... though 4 goals is a pretty good perfomance against any team...

So have 2 DM's and give MICCOLI :strong: a game!!

--------------------Gian

---Thuram----Legro---Tudor---Zamboy

---------------Maresca---Davids

------Camo-------Miccoli------Nedved

------------------Trez/DV

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
Hey Gray,

I think you are right, it might be better and much more effective if we played Buffon in goal. Ha Ha Ha (I knew I was going to get it). And thanks for the backup, I kinda like the lineup too.

Tina,

I am not saying that Maresca would have to play all 90 minutes, in fact if Tach is ready to go, I be more than happy to see him start with Maresca coming in later in the game to sub for Tach or the other way around. I'm happy either way.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
What I hope to see:

Buffon
Thuram Legrottaglie Tudor Zambrotta
Appiah Maresca Davids
Nedved
Trezeguet Di Vaio

What I expect to see:

Buffon
Thuram Legrottaglie Montero Zambrotta
Appiah Tudor Davids
Nedved
Trezeguet Di Vaio

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
The Lineup according to Gazzetta:

1 Buffon
21 Thuram
23 Legrottaglie
4 Montero
19 Zambrotta
18 Appiah
3 Tacchinardi
26 Davids
11 Nedved
17 Trezeguet
20 Di Vaio

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by the phoenix ] ++
I dont't know about that lineup from gazzetta......I would feel a whole lot better if Tudor was in the place of Montero.
Tudor's got to be our most unreliable defender. :D

It should be a win for Juve, but Reggina is tough opposition with nothing to lose. Bonazzoli and Nakamura are super talents. Reggina is a tough place to play as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)