[Serie A] Reggina-Juventus (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
This is just way too strange, are we scudetto winners for the 29th time or are we going to be stripped of 2 scudetti and be relegated? Whats gonna happen to the club? Will Buffon be in Italy's squad? Why was Capello seen talking to Moratti in Lugano Switzerland last week when the team was in its worst crisis? Or is that just another ugly rumour? Whats gonna happen to this fourm and its members cos call me a cynioc or whatever but I cannot see too many ppl off here still supporting Juve if they are banished to serieC? For the president or ex president to come out and say the championship is only provisional is very serious.
As for Moggi, it might be hard to prove his guilt in court and that might leave him off the hook but for Juventus as a club its more serious as there does not have to be concrete proof, they do not need concrete evidence just for the guys investigating to agree that foul play has gone on and we are fooked

nori

Jan 9, 2005
Well well
Congragulations everyone
I watched the match and there are a lots of comments about it
I just have to add one thing
Why on earth wasn't Capello celebrating when Alex scored
cause I few moments later he was enjoying holding that cup and he reacted when alex scored like nothing happened
anyway
let's just hope that we are given the chance to make it 30 next year
FORZA JUVE

Jan 7, 2006
(to denco) i will stay juventino till death. try and enjoy the scudetto and lets just hope that we are judged innocent again we must have great lawyers. And if they try to destroy la juve there is around 11 million supporters in Italy alone we could bring the country to a halt. Forza Juve per sempre!!

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
cristoforo1897 said:
(to denco) i will stay juventino till death. try and enjoy the scudetto and lets just hope that we are judged innocent again we must have great lawyers. And if they try to destroy la juve there is around 11 million supporters in Italy alone we could bring the country to a halt. Forza Juve per sempre!![/QUOTE]

Well said men!!! well said!!!!:agree:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Congrats everyone! despite the current rather serious scandals, I think the team deserved the scudetto. and I certainly hope this site would if anything be even stronger, as Juve would no longer afford to keep up the official site :D:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
denco said:
This is just way too strange, are we scudetto winners for the 29th time or are we going to be stripped of 2 scudetti and be relegated? Whats gonna happen to the club? Will Buffon be in Italy's squad? Why was Capello seen talking to Moratti in Lugano Switzerland last week when the team was in its worst crisis? Or is that just another ugly rumour? Whats gonna happen to this fourm and its members cos call me a cynioc or whatever but I cannot see too many ppl off here still supporting Juve if they are banished to serieC? For the president or ex president to come out and say the championship is only provisional is very serious.
As for Moggi, it might be hard to prove his guilt in court and that might leave him off the hook but for Juventus as a club its more serious as there does not have to be concrete proof, they do not need concrete evidence just for the guys investigating to agree that foul play has gone on and we are fooked

well, if that is the case... i think we will have to start all over again. But well at least moggi will not be around doing his fancy tricks.

We need to supprot our team and try to make our best to return to serie A someday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)