[Serie A] Reggina-Juventus (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
white_rabbit said:
Forza... and we'll hang the third star before milan get their second

one thing ..... was there a reason for substituting boffun for abbiati
Just to honour him for a good work he did for us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
giovanotti said:
And no matter Abbiati is Milan player he celebrated Del Piero's goal and a title like every other Juventino!
He got a medal and it is on his records that he won a Scudetto. He is considered a Juventus player this season.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I read the Juve fans in turn were angry from moggi , he made a mistake but we should not forget the good signings which he was involved in for juve in the past years

I was surprised from the huge number of juve supporters in Bari , they are much bigger than the juve fans in turin

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
m_elayyan said:
I read the Juve fans in turn were angry from moggi , he made a mistake but we should not forget the good signings which he was involved in for juve in the past years

I was surprised from the huge number of juve supporters in Bari , they are much bigger than the juve fans in turin
with issues like these, the fans are bound to get somewhat divided, because we're all different people with different opinions

but I would assume that the majority of the fans support the Triade at least until anything is proven!

Mar 8, 2006
Alexander said:
Thank you to the players and Capello for their fantastic performances throughout the season that have given us so many fond memories.

We may be going to Serie B but we'll ALWAYS be the best team in Italy!
Alex, (aka Gismo) remember me?!?!? I Love Inter (Fabio) from Forza Inter forums. :agree: the ones where you were one of the top posters and biggest Inter fans! :D

To all the other posters here, here are some posts from the wonderful Gismo during his time as an Inter fan:

Nedved, Del Piero and Conte can go to hell!
Yes, Juvenisti are very well raised apparently... I remember when I was In Torino and I went into a Juve store and shouted: FORZA INTER!!! The owner just said No, no, no. FORZA JUVE!!! Inter solo Ronaldo...
Is that you, pulsar? And it´s not the zebra´s fault that Juve stole it´s colors!!
Yeah... I will look forward to the day when the awsome striking partnership of Kapo and Zalayeta play for Juve.
Fabio Capello: I have a feeling Juve will go down under him... I have no logical reason to back it up. It´s just a feeling...
He was also a Real Madrid for a while, I expect Chelsea next...

WHAT A LOSER

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
DrughiMerda said:
Alex, (aka Gismo) remember me?!?!? I Love Inter (Fabio) from Forza Inter forums. :agree: the ones where you were one of the top posters and biggest Inter fans! :D

To all the other posters here, here are some posts from the wonderful Gismo during his time as an Inter fan:

He was also a Real Madrid for a while, I expect Chelsea next...

WHAT A LOSER

err if this is true...gizmo u are a bandwagonner!

bad bad bad

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hydde said:
err if this is true...gizmo u are a bandwagonner!

bad bad bad
"Gloryhound" also comes to mind. But hey -- if I was an interista, I'd be thinking the same myself. It's gotta be an improvement over hanging out with that lot. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)