[Serie A] Reggina-Juventus (9 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa juventus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!!! finnally title 29 has come to turin.

i think we deserve to celebrate ths one we honestly do!!!

untill this storm passes by in peace.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
ZhiXin said:
ok let me try

Trezeguet scored in the 21st minute

Zlatan came off for Del Piero

Del Piero made the most classical finish by scoring in the 90th minute

Celebrations r everywhere

Report ended
the report is failed.
Trez came off for Ale :D

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
look guys, congrats!!!! but i don't think we need cappelo anymore, to be honest i'd rather be having another coach if alex keeps on siiting on bench,IT"S TIME FOR JUVENTUS TO WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and one more thing, i don't understand whta did zlatan do more then Alex that he deserved to start the last match of championship with the first minutes, i understand why trezeguet but why is ZLATAN better then ALE???????????????

i love ALEX, i've been his fan since childhood, can anyone give me a link to download ale's goal?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Capello:(On Berlusconi): He's trying to deviate the attention from him. He knows there's a Milan employee in this too.

Grande Fabio!!!

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
good stuff mark, capello seems positive that everything is going to be okay but it just might be the excitement getting to him..

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I'll state the obvious and say that I was absolutely thrilled when DP came on and scored at the end of the game, and sealed the deal !!:agree:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Vinman said:
I'll state the obvious and say that I was absolutely thrilled when DP came on and scored at the end of the game, and sealed the deal !!:agree:
the fans in the stadium when Ale came in for Trez reminded me of the fans in Japan(2002)when Ale came in for Totti against Equador.what an atmosphere.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
king Ale said:
the fans in the stadium when Ale came in for Trez reminded me of the fans in Japan(2002)when Ale came in for Totti against Equador.what an atmosphere.
you mean against mexico?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Capello holds head up high
Sunday 14 May, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus may be at the centre of an investigation, but Coach Fabio Capello and his players insist they can be proud of this Scudetto.

“We were leading the table for 76 consecutive rounds,” he told Sky Italia. “We end the season with our heads held high, as this is a great squad and our celebrations are fully deserved. No team has achieved our statistics and we proved we could battle on under pressure.”

The entire Board of Directors resigned this week after transcripts of alleged telephone conversations sparked an investigation into various irregularities, but Capello shrugged off claims Juve risk relegation to Serie B.

“Why would that happen? I ask everyone to wait, as people are rushing to judge before seeing all the facts here. At the end of the investigation, we might be laughing off these wild accusations. We are all very close to the directors and are grateful for the hard work they’ve done for us. Attacking Luciano Moggi has become a national sport.”

This afternoon Milan patron Silvio Berlusconi told newspapers he wants the 'return’ of two Scudetto titles he feels were stolen from his club.

“Berlusconi was talking like a fan. Don’t forget that the telephone transcripts also mention someone who works for Milan and that’s all I’m going to say.”

Capello also denied newspaper reports he has lined up a summer move to Inter, where Roberto Mancini looks ready to step aside.

“My future is definitely at Juventus, as I am tied to Roberto Bettega and commercial director Romy Gai. I’ve been very happy here and have no reason to leave, so I think I’ll stay with Juve.”

Fabio Cannavaro played a part in the opening goal in today’s 2-0 win at Reggina and also celebrated this record-breaking campaign.

“This is an important Scudetto that comes at the end of a year in which we were always leading the Championship. It has been a great season,” said the defender.

“The investigation is something for the club to work through, but we must compliment our fans, who came here to Bari in vast numbers to stick by us.”

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
moggi in lacrime:"da domani sarò dimissionario della società juventus e da stasera il mondo del calcio nn farà più parte della mia vita"

moggi in tears: tomorrow I won't be part of Juve and from now on football won't be part of my life.

"mi hanno ucciso l'anima..da domani sarò dimissionario. penserò a difendermi"

they killed my soul..tomorrow I will resign, I will defend myself from this.

after that they showed some banners agaisnt Moggi and they all started to laugh. BASTARDS!!!!

He had the look of a destroyed person, some even said suicidal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)