[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (10 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I dont quite get that sorry is there a reference you can point me to?

This year both us and fiorentina has to qualify through the UCL knock out rounds. So despite the fact that our italian uefa coefficients have been poor once again I dont understand the reason why 3rd team would gain automatic qualification?
UEFA changed the rule so 3rd one goes directly as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
And i seriously can't believe people wish Juve to lose. Is it me who's wrong here or some people have really gone mad?
Neither am i and esp if there is absolutely no indication that this would help our cause at any rate.
The board will still be there and they will still keep CR, or bring someone even worse...

I cannot understand why we are not interested for the second place, our announced and realistic target and Milan is...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Here is a mature deal: Stop replying to me and i stop replying to you.
All we do is argue anyway.
I am not enjoying this neither, you took it far, with calling names, while I am only giving you the answers in the right time, it is easy to talk big in the start of the seasons when everything was for Juve's favour. The season is almost over, and it's time for answering you, it's your problem if you take that as an attack, I wasn't going to tell these to you, but you are saying this meaningless sarcasms every time Juve lost (points). See the first post I quoted and you will understand what I meant.

So everytime you talk crap and make meaningless sarcasm about me or whoever thinks like me ( That If you don't mention names, then I feel you pointed your finger to me aswell) directly or indirectly, I am always here to reply your non-sense. That was the case always, nothing personal ;)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #450
    I cannot understand why we are not interested for the second place, our announced and realistic target and Milan is...
    Milan lost the chances for the scudetto ages ago. For months now, after the UEFA elimination, they're playing without any presure. They're enjoying a good form and it's not like they're playing for the 2nd place. They're playing for fun and they play to win because they owe a lot to their fans after last year's humiliation.

For us it's a bit different. Some 2-3 weeks ago we were still hoping for the scudetto and the coppa. Bad form hit us after that and the disappointment is huge. Our guys can't even play for fun and enjoy football the way Milan players can at the moment.
    The board and Ranieri might see the 2nd place as the real goal, but for Del Piero, Camoranesi, Nedved or Buffon 2nd place could never be a real goal and they're bitter and disappointed at the moment.

That's why i expect our team to start playing better from next week. No presure at all anymore while the anger and disappointment will not be felt so much after a week of rest.
    I hope i'm right here.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I don't understand all the drama, this result was expected. Considering our form and the fact that both of our starting CBs are injured...
    Pretty much what I expected:

Guys, I expect a draw at best here. Not to be the ever-pessimist Vinman about it. But I don't see this squad having its act together, Reggina is at home, and Reggina is fighting like hell at the bottom of the table.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    This Juventus team should really be finishing fourth. It's a shame and a joke.
    You might have to slightly alter your tar there, Andy. :(

The team forgot how to win. It lost the map and is floating aimlessly. The end of the season couldn't come too soon.

I think the worst part isn't so much Alen's complaint about some fans wishing that they lose. Rather, it's the mental acceptance that this club really deserves nothing. At least in its current state.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

The team forgot how to win. It lost the map and is floating aimlessly. The end of the season couldn't come too soon.

I think the worst part isn't so much Alen's complaint about some fans wishing that they lose. Rather, it's the mental acceptance that this club really deserves nothing. At least in its current state.
    Exactly.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Only 2 subs used. David Trezeguet and Sebastian Giovinco on the bench do not get one minute of play today. Amauri comes back after a month (or more) on the sideline due to injury and gets to play OVER two fit great talents.

Again, we ALWAYS CONCEDE before scoring. This nonsense has to end, I am so damn tired of playing comeback its ridiculous. For whatever reason, and if you guys have the answer please share, but I am unable to find a reason why we can never start off a game strong or hold our leads before halftime.

It just doesn't make sense. It's not a 5 year plan Ranieri, you will not really have anything to show if you stay for 5 years because in 2 you have lost the respect of the team AND on top of that the team has lost its hunger that 29 schudetti have given us. Ranieri really needs to be admirable here and just step away and let someone else that is capable to come in and finish the job.

Again, I have posted it 3 times today. His unwillingness to use all subs is disgraceful. Today OF ALL DAYS losing twice and being tied after coming back twice he opts to not put on that third striker or creative midfielder to "try" and get the win. I mean honestly, Milan are now tied with us (during the game) and he knows this. Why settle for a tie and let our rivals leapfrog us in the standings, I mean honestly, where is this mans backbone?

Save face? What was saved today?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001

I thought I am the only person not enjoying this shit. It's worse than the feeling of playing in Seire B. To be honest, I enjoyed watching Juve in Serie B more, it was more pleasant. At least that was a football team, I don't know what to call this one.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

It has a map but lost its compass. There are only two ways to go here, up or down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)