[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (12 Viewers)

Alex007

Nov 24, 2008
Alex007, you will get banned.

Grow up.
Thanx, having a passion around here does seem to be unnatural.... And just for the record, I called the BOD "C-Ss".... I didn't diss any of the Juve players (as I said, I wouldn't do that unnecessarily, unless it's required), I didn't lambast any of the guys in here....

Do whatever you want.... Apparently more power means greater irresponsibilty....

Eℓvin;1967849 said:
Would you rather see us win those 6 games, and experience the same disappointment next season as well?

In the long run it's better if we keep playing like shit. The only hope of change.
Eℓvin;1967846 said:
Well, we don't need the 3 points, and I have a feeling if we fuck up here too, Ranieri might finally resign :xfinger:

Ranieri: "We must win tomorrow. My thoughts don’t count. What counts is that tomorrow I must win. I will only speak of the match".

I believe, we've guaranteed the direct CL qualification anyway.
I hope someone gets sent off as well. Desperation took over me. I want a revolution.
The point is that we need some kind of strategy. And that has nothing to do with the last few games of the season. Ranieri is clearly not the right man and it shouldn't hinge on his resignation for us to actually do something.
:agree:
:agree:

Yeah, i knew since the beginning what do you wanna say, but what makes you sure that he will resign or he will be fired?

If the directors plan to keep him, then 2-3 defeats till the end won't change anything. The only way to change their mind is to lose out on next year's CL. Would you like that?
Losing this match against Reggina will hardly change their mind. Losing the next three matches might make them change their mind, but it might be too late then and we might be 4th or 5th with 3 rounds to go.

If they plan to fire him they will do it no matter what he does till the end.
Eℓvin;1967852 said:
I know, I know. I'm just hoping.
We're probably stuck with him for at least another year, but if we keep losing maybe fans will do something, start riots or some shit.
I hope someone gets sent off as well, people need to see that Ranieri has lost the team.
That's a rep for u mate.... :juventus:

isnt it a female sex toy?
Yep, the sex-machine a la mechanical bull

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The way, i see it CR respects and obeys our board.
And our board has agreed to help each other no matter the consequences!
They do not have the dignity to quit by themselves.
They do care more of their personal interest, they have already proven that.

Therefore i dont see a point of losing anymore, if someone of the higher hierarchy decides to axe them, he will do it, no matter if we rank 2nd or 3rd.
At this point we cannot do anything worse than 3rd.
So i see no point at giving Milan the satisfaction of the first team after Inter.

I do believe that the better part of our players are more worthy than them those overrated "dinosaurs"... I dont want to see last Neddy's season before retirement, probably last Treze's season with us, last DP's season as a starter to rank behind them.

So, i hope that we will find our pace again...

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
I have to say I haven't been keeping up with the most recent injury reports... so, what is it? Chiellini, Legro, etc?
Injured: Sissoko, Salihamidzic, Ekdal, Chiellini, Legrottaglie, Knezevic

disqualified: Tiago

Most likely lineup: Buffon, Grygera, Mellberg, Ariaudo, Molinaro, Camo, Poulsen, Marchisio, Nedved, Del Piero, Iaquinta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)