[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (84 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Im getting sick of camo to he honest. Red cards, injuries, attitude. Fuck off! aswell with the whole fucking board.

Alex007

Nov 24, 2008
If you ask me, that's the worst mentality in a fan ever.
I'm sure the ones below show great patriotism and loyalty and great attitude, no ???

Especially the one DIRECTLY below this :

How may goals will Buffon concede against Reggina?

1) 0 (This option is disabled).

2) 1.

3) 2.

4) 3.

5) More.
I think we'll win but who cares at this stage
Plus, I'd like to mention that I would never say Juve should lose.... But since we're like :xfinger: close to ousting the Management (and the fuck, these final results won't win us shit.... Plus 3rd place is ALSO assured of a direct CL entry), I say FUCKIN' do it....

You have ur mentality, I have mine....

:ultra:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
He has certainly done the team no favours in recent weeks, after returning from yet another bout of injuries...yet I remember him doing this before. COming into a game after spending a month or so out, and the first thing he did was kick a player off the field...he walked straight off into the tunnel, as if he was simply finishing up a training session...I like his argie aggression, its different to the italian spite, which Daniele De Rossi showed against McBride, so infamously a few years back...but they are similar...the Italian Spite is more volatile, more combustible, less well planned, but just as perfectly delivered. The argie one is more cheeky...like that twat who got beckham sent off...Simeone???...Which makes me think of Cannavarro, who is one of history's most cultured football thugs. He makes fouling a true art form...

But still...What is our likely formation for this game?
Buffon
Grygera Legro Mellberg Molinaro
Camo Poulsen MArchisio Nedved
Iaquinta Del Piero

same old favourite???442

That defence looks shit. But Camo owes the team and himself a few bits of positivity, and Marchisio and Poulsen will prove tricky to stampede...It is the weakest defence I have seen for Juventus since I began watching them in the early 90s...But I am sure there are many people who feel this way.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
we had worst losses and they didn't quit...i think they can live and sleep at night if we will lose.
I just don't understand how a Juve fan watching a game would be cheering for the opposing team. Like Juventus take the lead and he doesn't cheer for the goal because he wishes that they lose. He starts screaming at the opposing team to score a goal. He celebrates the opposing team scoring a goal in his beloved team. No matter the consequences of this loss the behaviour is just wrong and disgusting.

Imagine this same fan was at the stadium during the match, sitting among the ultras and doing this behaviour, I can guarantee you he will end up ground beef.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I just don't understand how a Juve fan watching a game would be cheering for the opposing team. Like Juventus take the lead and he doesn't cheer for the goal because he wishes that they lose. He starts screaming at the opposing team to score a goal. He celebrates the opposing team scoring a goal in his beloved team. No matter the consequences of this loss the behaviour is just wrong and disgusting.

Imagine this same fan was at the stadium during the match, sitting among the ultras and doing this behaviour, I can guarantee you he will end up ground beef.
you (and me and probably the rest of the sane members) cannot consider him a juventus fan..firstly because he doesn't know our bod,second because he wants his team to lose.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Is Chiellini injured for this game?? and if so, is his injury the reason why Ariuado played in the Coppa??? Does Camo's coppa red card apply to league games???
you did not know? Chelinni was injured and will miss tonights game together with Legro, who is also injured. Only positive thing is that Tiago has been red carded so he will not play at all

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Oh and this is really bullshit...I don't really like how we're playing and I'm up for getting a new coach/board but as it's for tomorrows match, FORZA JUVE.

Fu#k that, I want 3 points and CL spot secured.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
The question is... will Camoranesi score a hattrick in red cards getting his third in three games. If that happens it's gotta be some kinda record.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #98
    If you ask me, that's the worst mentality in a fan ever.
    It is.
    That's the mentality i see in Milan fans ever since the CL win in 2007. They keep hoping they'll lose, they keep hoping the defeat will force Berlusconi to sack their RUINeri, and from what i can see Ancelotti is still in Milan even though their team is doing much worse than ours in the last 2 seasons.

Fuck it, even if i'm assured that a defeat will lead to a coach change, i still could never cheer against my team.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    Show me that post because I don't really remember I said it.

Anyway, it's not what I meant...when I said I don't like how we're playing I meant our current form.
    Against Inter u said," well I don't really like the line up, but FORZA JUVE"
    Our line up against inter was predictable as always and was probably our best line up....

but against Lazio , when Marcello said "I love the line up"
    Ariaudo, DC, Marchisio, Gio...

u said about atmosphere and than u put Gio-Trez- Iaq.

i assume u were happy. Also i know u were happy with DC instead of Molinaro as well as with Tiago and Ariaudo...

But its not important at all.

The thing is when CR make some bigger changes in first team, lots of fans are happy, but than when we loose, than xxxx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)