Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (20 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Ok after this injury I'll change my formation to this:

..............Grygera/Zebina..............Criscito...........Chiellini...........Molinaro

......................................Nocerino...................Zanetti...........................
.................................................... Tiago................................................

........................Iaquinta..............................................Palladino
........................................................Trezy
3 chages are needed before it gets my :tup:. Palla <-> Del Piero, Criscito <-> Legro, Nocerino <-> Almiron.

Goddamnit, Camo's injury better not be serious!

Anyway, Ranieri seems intent on trying to bring Almiron and Tiago back on track. If Camo is fit for the parma game, Almiron will probably play to preserve more of a balance. If Camo isn't ready, Tiago will probably play in front of Zanetti. There's even a small chance Tiago and Almiron might start together.
How about playing them all together? It could be kind of risky but as shown above in Juve Per Sempre's formation it could work.

whats worse right now... getting spanked by your primavera side, Camo's injury or yet another game not being televised in North America ??

My answer is Camo's injury...but the other two are pretty annoying as well
Primavera spanking is the best news there. Id love to watch games but its impossible apart from streaming.

Does anyone know if Juve channel works outside of Italy?

first i really think this is a good enough lineup atleast for the Coppa, 4 goal or let say 5 goal from the primavera is way too much for atleast the names in this lineup, it also means that our Midfeild was exposed. Tiago and Almiron doesn't work and it shows how much we relay on Zanetti. on the other side, it seems that we became one of the best teams in italy in producing some Young talents. each year the Primavera is better than the year before.
But guess what, they'll get loaned out to a bad Serie A side and struggle because of their teammates. :tdown:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 19, 2006
3 chages are needed before it gets my :tup:. Palla <-> Del Piero, Criscito <-> Legro, Nocerino <-> Almiron.
Of course I wouldnt mind playin Legro instead of Criscito,I just thought why dont give the boy another chance.
As for Palla I think he deserves to start this one,he brings pace & skills on the wing & I am really a fan of his way of playing,buy it will also be more than okay if Dp started & Palla was introduced in the 2nd half.

As for Almiron,I dont think we should play both him & Tiago while playing with 3 attackers,we will need some defensive power in midfield & thats what Nocrino & Zanetti are here for.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve And Italy Dealt Camoranesi Blow :pumpkin:

Juventus and the Italian national side have been rocked by the news that influential midfielder Mauro Camoranesi is a major doubt for their upcoming games

Juventus travel to Parma for Sunday's Serie A clash in the knowledge that they'll likely have to take on Gialloblu without midfield man Mauro Camoranesi.

Camoranesi, who netted the Bianconeri's equaliser in the 1-1 draw with Internazionale in the crunch Derby d'Italia last weekend, had only just returned to action after a thigh strain.

Now the Argentinean-born Italian star faces yet further time on the sidelines after limping off in a midweek practice match. Initial fears were that the injury was very serious, but tests showed only bruising of the calf muscle.

Ghirardi: We Can Beat Juve

The Parma President believes that his side's current positive moment could help them to achieve the three points against the Bianconeri when they clash on Sunday afternoon for the 12th matchday of Serie A.

Tommaso Ghirardi, President of Parma, is feeling the tension ahead of Sunday's match against Juventus and has therefore invited everyone to calm down, despite the importance of the game.

"We must remain calm, the real derby here is against Reggiana," declared Ghirardi. "However, this does not mean that the game against Juventus is not a game we feel a lot.

"It's a very important game against one of the most important teams in the world," he continued. "Still, I'm convinced that our team is in a positive moment.

"The latest performances have been very good, even though unlucky in the final minutes. The conviction in our qualities is increasing, so let's hope to do well.

"We're very concentrated on this game and I'm convinced that if we know how to hold high the attention, taking advantage of all the weapons we have available, we can succeed.

"We can even beat Juventus," he said boldly. "In that case it would be a result which would be the turning point of the season."

goal.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
@ Rebel, good choise of avatar.
Long time no see, what've you been up to?
Well, he is our silent warrior in the midfield, and I thought he deserves some recognition.

Thanks for asking. I'll post again regularly next friday after I finish attending some horrible exams I've been studying for all this time.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Camoranesi Recovers From Injury

Mauro Camoranesi has handed club and country a massive boost after a miraculously fast recovery from injury.

The winger had only just returned from a long spell on the sidelines and looked to be working his way back to fitness after scoring the equaliser in Juventus’ 1-1 draw with Inter last Sunday.

Unfortunately the 31-year-old then picked up a new injury and seemed certain to miss both the Bianconeri’s trip to Parma tomorrow and Italy’s crucial do-or-die Euro 2008 qualifier with Scotland on November 17.

However Camoranesi has recovered in record time and is set to play from the first minute in Juve’s clash at the Stadio Ennio Tardini.

This is a big boost to boss Claudio Ranieri, who admitted earlier this week that Juventus are a different side with Camoranesi in the team.

Azzurri Coach Roberto Donadoni will also be delighted to have the ex-Verona man available for next Saturday’s trip to Glasgow.

Goal.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Well, he is our silent warrior in the midfield, and I thought he deserves some recognition.

Thanks for asking. I'll post again regularly next friday after I finish attending some horrible exams I've been studying for all this time.
good luck rebel, i'm glad i am not the only one getting thru exams:toast:

hopefully we can play the same way we played against parma in the coppa itlia. forzaaaaaa juve!!

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
so, here was the lineup that was spanked by the primavera side-

Belardi
Zebina Birindelli Boumsong Criscito
Camo---Almiron Tiago--Marchionni
Oliveira Iaquinta

I also hear that the primavera also had a legit goal disallowed
no wonder we lost 4-1

last night on Fifa Manager i had to play belardi in the coppa because of international duties. I got spanked 4 goals out of 4 chances.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
How quickly people forget - I see there's an article on goal with Miha saying Ibra is impossible to mark. What the hell then was Giorgio superbly doing for 90 mins last week!!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

Good luck with your exams, Rebel and Bisco!

There is no bet365 stream. :cry: MyP2P hasn't shown what streams are available yet. It just says "A station is available and will appear here from 10:00 on the day of the event."

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=1858&part=sports

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
The Call-Ups. Camo has recovered in time. Molinero will be out for this game.

Mauro German Camoranesi ha recuperato dal colpo subito al polpaccio in allenamento e figura tra i convocati per la sfida di domani a Parma. Come previsto non sarà invece della partita Cristian Molinaro, fermo per una piccola infrazione alla falange del quinto dito del piede sinistro.

Per la sfida con il Parma mister Ranieri ha così convocato ventuno giocatori:
1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
3 Chiellini
4 Almiron
5 Zebina
6 Zanetti
7 Salihamidzic
8 Camoranesi
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
12 Belardi
13 Vanstrattan
17 Trezeguet
19 Criscito
20 Palladino
21 Grygera
23 Nocerino
24 Olivera
30 Tiago
32 Marchionni
33 Legrottaglie

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Gazzetta`s squad:

Buffon
Birindelli :pumpkin:
Legrottaglie
Chiellini
Criscito
Salihamidzic
Almiron
Zanetti
Palladino
Del Piero
Trezeguet

Few players playing that didn`t do well so far Birindelli,Almiron and Sali and the one who played better,Tiago,is again on bench...I would rather play Zebina insted of Biri.

May 22, 2007
Of course I wouldnt mind playin Legro instead of Criscito,I just thought why dont give the boy another chance.
I could be proven wrong and he performs brilliantly but I just can't see him muscling someone out of a challenge.

As for Palla I think he deserves to start this one,he brings pace & skills on the wing & I am really a fan of his way of playing,buy it will also be more than okay if Dp started & Palla was introduced in the 2nd half.
:agree: They both deserve a place in the squad, I just thought it would be better for Del Piero's birthday celebrations.

As for Almiron,I dont think we should play both him & Tiago while playing with 3 attackers,we will need some defensive power in midfield & thats what Nocrino & Zanetti are here for.
Im curious to see what Zanetti-Almiron-Tiago does in the midfield, plus I think Nocerino doesn't fully deserve a starting place at the moment.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I could be proven wrong and he performs brilliantly but I just can't see him muscling someone out of a challenge.
Totally agreed. This is the one problem I have with this kid. I know its all romantic to have a young defender come through the ranks but I really feel he is just way to small/thin to out muscle strikers and will always struggle if put at CB. Mayb at LB, he'll find it better as it isnt in the firing squad directly in front of goal but as he is, I can only see large or even reasonably sized forwards harrasing him

I'm still looking forward to him at LB however. And why is Grygera not playing? I really hope gazzeta is wrong tho

Jun 13, 2007
I hope almiron starts . He hasn't done well so far , but he does have a lot of potential . He was fantastic in th pre season and showed a lot of promise . I would hate to see Tiago and Almiron as bench players each game , they are definetely two players than boost up our midfield quality .

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ranieri calls spirit of Lippi's Juve

Claudio Ranieri talked up Juventus’ Scudetto chances by comparing this team to Marcello Lippi’s first era at the club as he returns to face Parma.

“Our primary quality is that we fight like a provincial club and are accustomed to that kind of focus,” said the tactician.

“I like to think of Lippi’s first Juve squad, as they set an example we must follow. At the time I complimented Lippi and told him 'You weren’t the best, but you became the best on the day.’ Only by focusing on that aspect can we compete with the others for the title.”

Lippi went on to win the World Cup with Italy, but began his Bianconeri career in 1994, immediately taking the Serie A title and Coppa Italia.

The current side’s chances of glory were boosted by a 1-1 draw with leaders Inter last weekend and the top four teams are now crammed within a four-point radius.

“We have been able to slow Inter down, but now we need to keep up the pace so we don’t fall off that wagon,” smiled Ranieri.

To do so he must conquer the Stadio Tardini, where he became a hero last season by saving Parma from an almost certain relegation.

“One is always happy to return to a place where people cared about you. Seeing familiar faces also allows you to think back on wonderful memories, but this is a game we will try to win.

“I have already returned here in the Coppa Italia this term and in that opening half-hour we were pinned back into our own half. Parma are playing well and really press opponents.”

Juve ended up winning that Coppa Italia tie 3-1 back on August 29 and Ranieri is boosted by the return to fitness of Mauro Camoranesi.

The Italian international pulled up during yesterday’s training session with a bruised calf muscle, but medical staff gave him the all-clear and he could even start on Sunday, exchanging places mid-match with ex-Parma winger Marco Marchionni.

“Neither of them have 90 minutes in their legs. It could be time for Domenico Criscito at left-back, but Zdenek Grygera also knows how to take on that role. We will see.”

channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)