[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (10 Viewers)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Still believing in the scudetto :touched:

I don't understand how that's possible, with all the answers to the scudetto-riddle these past Serie-A rounds have left us with. But kudos to ya :tup:
Lol always believing man. Even though more often then not it has fell short but I still think our determination and motivation can prevail. Beelan are a more talented side upfront but this kids will always be old and the more game the more run down they will be. Beelan can't fight on the fronts . IMO anyways

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
It would be nice to have at least 1 penalty before the end of the season. Ac milan get 1 or 2 penaltys every game. Hope Nedved speaks to the referees asking for fair treatment as Marotta's comments last week obviously made no difference to the referees.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
14 points. Wow even with half Those points it would be hard to see us lose the scudetto but I stil think it's ours to lose but with Beelan playing they way they are tonight we have to get our asses in gear
great merit goes to arsenal who were worse than this years fiorentina

And Conte went crazy in the post-match conference about the referees

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Still believing in the scudetto :touched:

I don't understand how that's possible, with all the answers to the scudetto-riddle these past Serie-A rounds have left us with. But kudos to ya :tup:
Well if you don't believe what the fuck are you supposed to do? I'm sure you didn't believe at the beggining of the season that we would finish the first half of the season on top. I don't see any reason to not believe in the SCUDETTO.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well if you don't believe what the fuck are you supposed to do? I'm sure you didn't believe at the beggining of the season that we would finish the first half of the season on top. I don't see any reason to not believe in the SCUDETTO.
There's nothing wrong with having belief, but in my world you have to base it upon something. Something concrete.

Don't get me wrong, we're having a fine season and it's going beyond expectations, but I just can't see how we can win the league when we can't beat small teams in the provinces? Time after time after time we mess up against them. How much more do you need to see of that to realize that we won't take the gold?

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,171
    Yes blame on Conte.

Lichtsteiner is not a winger in a 3-5-2. Estigarribia is horrible. Marchisio has no role in the midfield. Our forwards were horrible yet Vucinic got to play 90 minutes.
    I don't know what Conte sees in him. There's nothing good about this player and above that he's selfish.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Yes blame on Conte.

Lichtsteiner is not a winger in a 3-5-2. Estigarribia is horrible. Marchisio has no role in the midfield. Our forwards were horrible yet Vucinic got to play 90 minutes.
    Regardless of the formation Jack, we created enough chances to win the game. Again like Siena our finishing sucked and we were punished again by the officials.

I think until Pepe comes back we'll stick to the 3-5-2.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    Yes blame on Conte.

totally agree with this post
    and if i may add , why sub caceres in the 89 minute at 0-0 , why not add another striker what the heck we want to win

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,174
    Regardless of the formation Jack, we created enough chances to win the game. Again like Siena our finishing sucked and we were punished again by the officials.
    That's not enough. You replace your players wasting chances and gamble on your bench players.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
    Jul 4, 2008
    There's nothing wrong with having belief, but in my world you have to base it upon something. Something concrete.

Don't get me wrong, we're having a fine season and it's going beyond expectations, but I just can't see how we can win the league when we can't beat small teams in the provinces? Time after time after time we mess up against them. How much more do you need to see of that to realize that we won't take the gold?
    Yes we've had problems with some lesser teams, but I still see no reason to give up on the Scudetto just yet. Most of the time we've been really unlucky and some players have been in shit form. I'd wait and see after this month to judge if we have a chance or not.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Not a bad performance overall.

Controlled the game, made chances and allowed Parma very few dangerous situations.

Poor finishing was the only problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)