[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (2 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Everyone should call things as they see them, don't you think?

Some have seen a champion-Juve the entire season, some haven't seen that at all.

We're in a forum, and people have different opinions. Really no point in telling people to "shut the fuck up", they're gonna state their opinions anyway.

I'll admit that we have a theoretical chance of winning the title, but it's getting increasingly small with the results we're producing against the minnows (and will continue to produce). Personally, I think we're out of it now, but I know there's a theoretical chance, so mathematically I do realize we're not out of it yet. If that gives you hope, it's fine by me.
I'm not singling you out, its several posters here that completely rule out the possibility of the Scudetto. My apologies if I came out a little harsh and direct but its frustrating to hear when we're one point below our main competitor for the title with a game at hand.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I don't think we have any good wingbacks.
we have lich, who is the best wingback of serie a, who doesn't know how to dribble

I'm not singling you out, its several posters here that completely rule out the possibility of the Scudetto. My apologies if I came out a little harsh and direct but its frustrating to hear when we're one point below our main competitor for the title with a game at hand.
if we won't win the next 2 matches we're out..i'm afraid of a pshicological blocade before the tough matches

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Versus:

Parma ----- 17 shots/ 4 shots on target --- 0 goals
Siena ----- 20 shots / 7 shots on target --- 0 goals
Udinese ---- 25 shots / 6 shots on target --- 2 goals
Atalanta ---- 18 shots / 8 shots on target --- 2 goals
Cagliari ---- 11 shots / 3 shots on target --- 1 goal
Lecce ---- 18 shots / 7 shots on target --- 1 goal
Udinese ---- 17 shots / 5 shots on target --- 0 goals
Novara ---- 26 shots / 12 shots on target --- 2 goals
Roma ----- 22 shots/ 9 shots on target --- 1 goal
Cesena ---- 29 shots / 8 shots on target --- 2 goals
-----------------------
TOTAL
Shots: 203
Shots on target: 69
Goals: 11
Oh, Trezeguet, how we miss thee.

And here most of the damage wasn't Pepe. :wth:

Jul 1, 2010
blʘndu;3519592 said:
we have lich, who is the best wingback of serie a, who doesn't know how to dribble

if we won't win the next 2 matches we're out..i'm afraid of a pshicological blocade before the tough matches
We drew against Bologna and Catania before beating Milan 2-0 at the Juventus Stadium.

We'll be fine against Milan. However, if we don't start scoring against the provincial sides, we surely won't win the scudetto. Meh, I'd still be happy with a 2nd place in any case, it would be a massive improvement on where we were last season.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
We drew against Bologna and Catania before beating Milan 2-0 at the Juventus Stadium.

We'll be fine against Milan. However, if we don't start scoring against the provincial sides, we surely won't win the scudetto. Meh, I'd still be happy with a 2nd place in any case, it would be a massive improvement on where we were last season.
yep but we are there, so damn close, and milan was so pathetic...it's making a fan go mentally ill when you see games like these. at least we're not conceding in the last minutes like we used to

Jul 1, 2010
blʘndu;3519606 said:
yep but we are there, so damn close, and milan was so pathetic...it's making a fan go mentally ill when you see games like these. at least we're not conceding in the last minutes like we used to
Yeah, our defense is ok, it's our finishing that sucks.

We won't win shit until we sign a top finisher.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Versus:

Parma ----- 17 shots/ 4 shots on target --- 0 goals
Siena ----- 20 shots / 7 shots on target --- 0 goals
Udinese ---- 25 shots / 6 shots on target --- 2 goals
Atalanta ---- 18 shots / 8 shots on target --- 2 goals
Cagliari ---- 11 shots / 3 shots on target --- 1 goal
Lecce ---- 18 shots / 7 shots on target --- 1 goal
Udinese ---- 17 shots / 5 shots on target --- 0 goals
Novara ---- 26 shots / 12 shots on target --- 2 goals
Roma ----- 22 shots/ 9 shots on target --- 1 goal
Cesena ---- 29 shots / 8 shots on target --- 2 goals
-----------------------
TOTAL
Shots: 203
Shots on target: 69
Goals: 11
Damn those are some depressing stats :(

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Big no-no to Conte playing 3-5-2 against Parma. Should've known better, played it too safe and instead of taking off Bonucci for a striker, he took of Esti for Giach. The blame falls all on him, he can't just expect us to score when we've shown time and time again how weak we are in front of goal.

No one was horrible from our team, but a lot of mediocrity. No one took the initative to attempt something, expect for Vuci and he failed.

Someone remind me how many points ahead of Milan were we supposed to be by now? :rolleyes:

Watch us tie against Catania too.

Also, fuck Giovinco. The little midget was pulling off some cute shit and even kneed Licht on the head. I don't wanna see his 4'3" ass playing for Juve. Another Miccoli as far as I'm concerned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)