[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (12 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
our team is exactly opposite of meelan. we play our game from the back, bust our balls to create chances just for our strikers to waste them. their goalie on the other hand most of the time launches long balls, or their def just tries to get the ball under zingaro's feet, knowing their attackers will make the most out of that.
this wastefulness is not healthy at all for us and can have it's psychological effect on the whole team.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
our team is exactly opposite of meelan. we play our game from the back, bust our balls to create chances just for our strikers to waste them. their goalie on the other hand most of the time launches long balls, or their def just tries to get the ball under zingaro's feet, knowing their attackers will make the most out of that.
this wastefulness is not healthy at all for us and can have it's psychological effect on the whole team.
I agree. Not saying our kids are playing amazing football but they can play pass after pass and if the forwards cat score that one chance you may have all game then eventually the mids and backline are going to start getting pretty frustrated and could result in some bitter feelings between players. I hope it won't get to that but something has to change. I have never liked the 3-5-2 and against smaller teams it never works. I don't get why we moved away from our 4-3-3. Conte needs to change things up because our play has become very stale and YES I still would be saying Conte needs o change things even if we managed to win today. I know a wins a win but against likely of Parma catania etc.. We shouldn't be JUST winning

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
That golden round of two weeks ago that got everybody fapping for the points lost by our rivals doesn't look that great now does it...Or maybe it looks even better...
this 4 points with siena and parma were the worst that could happen , because milan now has only small teams and small teams for them are like a walk in the park
i hope we win coppa italia , because the hopes for scudetto after this match have greatly diminished for me

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

You want to destroy these shitty teams, you need WC players who can make the difference, to get those you need to spend $$$$$$ . Not get shit like Borriello .

Aguero :touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I am tired of our strikers wasting so many chances, its annoying. We need a pure finisher. Our strikers, IMO, lost us two points today.
Our "strikers" (any player who squandered good chances) have lost us 14 pts or so (not counting Udinese, Roma and Napoli)...

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
14 points. Wow even with half Those points it would be hard to see us lose the scudetto but I stil think it's ours to lose but with Beelan playing they way they are tonight we have to get our asses in gear

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
14 points. Wow even with half Those points it would be hard to see us lose the scudetto but I stil think it's ours to lose but with Beelan playing they way they are tonight we have to get our asses in gear
yep, so we should have signed at least a quality striker like rossi being that we couldnt afford a WC striker like aguero

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Still believing in the scudetto :touched:

I don't understand how that's possible, with all the answers to the scudetto-riddle these past Serie-A rounds have left us with. But kudos to ya :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)