[Serie A] Parma 1-0 JUVENTUS (April 11th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

MoM vs Parma

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Ogbonna

• Padoin

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Coman

• Llorente

• Morata

• Pepe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
that is because it wasn't the perfect time to lose
Give it a rest.You should be looking forward to the QF instead like every other Juventus fan than resort to pointless bickering over here.
For someone who claims to be a passionate fan and unlike many others ,has actually got the opportunity to watch Juve live many times,this attitude from you is rather disappointing.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Give it a rest.You should be looking forward to the QF instead like every other Juventus fan than resort to pointless bickering over here.
For someone who claims to be a passionate fan and unlike many others ,has actually got the opportunity to watch Juve live many times,this attitude from you is rather disappointing.
I just hope the players put in a better performance than they did today and that today's performance and result doesn't have a negative mental affect on a team who are facing an inform monaco on tuesday. I really didn't like the team's performance and attitude today regardless of the result there was absolutely no urgency, little planning and no cohesion

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We drew 10th place Perugia 2-2 at home, and lost 2-1 to 15th place Reggina away back in 2003 on either side of our 3-1 win against Real Madrid to progress for CL Final.

This is exactly what should happen in the matches surrounding a CL Quarterfinal, especially considering we were +14 going in.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #267
    We are inform tho. Why is it so hard to understand we didn't really care about today?

- - - Updated - - -

Não traduzo de graça.
    :D

How much then?

- - - Updated - - -

We drew 10th place Perugia 2-2 at home, and lost 2-1 to 15th place Reggina away back in 2003 on either side of our 3-1 win against Real Madrid to progress for CL Final.

This is exactly what should happen in the matches surrounding a CL Quarterfinal, especially considering we were +14 going in.
    :agree:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    I just hope the players put in a better performance than they did today and that today's performance and result doesn't have a negative mental affect on a team who are facing an inform monaco on tuesday. I really didn't like the team's performance and attitude today regardless of the result there was absolutely no urgency, little planning and no cohesion
    What kind of fucking cohesion do you expect from Llorente, Pepe, Coman and Vitale?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Seriously. Stop acting ridiculous. We're as in-form as Monaco. We just smashed the Viola 3-0 away from home midweek in what was a much bigger match for them. We were on 6 games winning streak with 11 goals scored, 0 conceded. Including the 3-0 demolition of Dortmund. This match means absolutely nothing, our players clearly were thinking ahead to Monaco and not wanting to expend too much energy today. Any other conclusion from this match is idiocy.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #270
    What kind of fucking cohesion do you expect from Llorente, Pepe, Coman and Vitale?
    Seriously. Stop acting ridiculous. We're as in-form as Monaco. We just smashed the Viola 3-0 away from home midweek in what was a much bigger match for them. We were on 6 games winning streak with 11 goals scored, 0 conceded. Including the 3-0 demolition of Dortmund. This match means absolutely nothing, our players clearly were thinking ahead to Monaco and not wanting to expend too much energy today. Any other conclusion from this match is idiocy.
    :tup:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013

I can only conclude from this that 2003 Reggina >> Perugia = Juve >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Madrid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2015 Parma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2015 Juve

Time to panic, sell everybody. SELL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)