[Serie A] Parma 1-0 JUVENTUS (April 11th, 2015) (2 Viewers)

MoM vs Parma

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Ogbonna

• Padoin

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Coman

• Llorente

• Morata

• Pepe

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
What a garbage display :sergio: Llorente is so useless he has to go. Coman did nothing and Pereyra was there upfront left alone.

If Allegri didn't give a shit he should have at least taken Marchisio and/or Vidal off.

Overall we played very slow and uninspiring. In the second half we created literally nothing.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Surprised we didn't score, thought we'd scrape a crappy 1-1, but honestly that performance is the typical disjointed, lazy and incompetent offering we give when we have our eye on something else. I really should have turned off after 5 minutes, but I still thought we'd get a point at worst.

Seems like a huge waste of points really, but there was always the danger this would happen, the very negative context got me worried beforehand.

Mar 3, 2014
and to play morata out on the wing... :sergio:
Lol - that's what happens when we don't buy inverted wingers. I mean look at Bayern over the last few weeks w/o Robben and Ribery. They've been underwhelming. A good inverted-winger adds unpredictability to the attack. That should be a priority, but not where you'll buy anyone like Iturbe...
Griezmann would have been perfect...but we always source our players from Serie A, and they're usually overrated.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Surprised we didn't score, thought we'd scrape a crappy 1-1, but honestly that performance is the typical disjointed, lazy and incompetent offering we give when we have our eye on something else. I really should have turned off after 5 minutes, but I still thought we'd get a point at worst.

Seems like a huge waste of points really, but there was always the danger this would happen, the very negative context got me worried beforehand.
:agree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lol - that's what happens when we don't buy inverted wingers. I mean look at Bayern over the last few weeks w/o Robben and Ribery. They've been underwhelming. A good inverted-winger adds unpredictability to the attack. That should be a priority, but not where you'll buy anyone like Iturbe...
Griezmann would have been perfect...but we always source our players from Serie A, and they're usually overrated.
yup but we spend money for players we need on depth which turned out well today...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)