[Serie A] Palermo - Juventus (9 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
Can't say I'm terribly surprised by this in all honesty. This is clearly our part of the season to suffer. The 8 point lead we did have certainly flattered us, there was no way we were that much better than Milan. These 2 defeats will bring a much neaded dose of reality to certain fans and perhaps the club's mangement about our limitations.

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #644
    Our problem is so Arsenal-esque in nature.

We have a worringly thing squad.

What annoys me is that unlike Arsenal who are broke, we had one month to rectify the problem.

Fvck Moggi for saying that we don't need to buy!

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++
    He plays Zalayeta but he wont play Del PIero, Capello is gonna have to deal with management tommorrow.
    Palermo at home is one of the toughest games of the campaign if you ask me - look at the other big clubs' results in this very fixture..I was hoping for a draw tonight..

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
    Jan 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    Can't say I'm terribly surprised by this in all honesty. This is clearly our part of the season to suffer. The 8 point lead we did have certainly flattered us, there was no way we were that much better than Milan. These 2 defeats will bring a much neaded dose of reality to certain fans and perhaps the club's mangement about our limitations.
    I would really really appreciate.

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #649
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

...that if you had been playing any other team than Palermo at the Favorita tonight, you'd have had more support than in a CL semi at the Delle Alpi
    :wth:Go to hell!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
    ". Del Piero can only look on in frustration from the dugout. His services not being required this evening." Come on, Andy, even you have to find this weird.
    Yeah I know Del Piero should have come on. We would not have won anyway because Palermo's defense is too tight at home.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

...that if you had been playing any other team than Palermo at the Favorita tonight, you'd have had more support than in a CL semi at the Delle Alpi
    Very classy Libero, very classy.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah I know Del Piero should have come on. We would not have won anyway because Palermo's defense is too tight at home.
    I know it probably wouldn't have made a difference, but this is just strange. I just think Capello really dislikes DP. Come on, choosing Zalayeta over Del Piero? Anyway, I'm going to the stadium next week, so he'd better play Del Piero.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    OUT MUSCLED, OUT-HUSTLED, OUT-PASSED, AND OUT- SHOT......

Dont fool yourselves, we ARE in a crisis...We haven't played well since we beat Roma......

TRAP has ruined this team. It has no direction, no leadership, and if you watched the game, you noticed that we just ran arond aimlessly, like chickens with their heads cut off....

My chump of the game award goes to Olivera...HE IS NOT JUVE MATERIAL...

A close second place is a tie between the dirtiest player in the game who cant dribble but thinks he can Zlatan, and the invisible man Trez

All you DP bashers, please tell me what Zlatan and Trez have done to keep their starting roles ??? If TRAP lives up to his word (no one is untouchable) then one of these jokers should be on the bench next game....

TRAP is such an idiot....sub out Tacchi for Blasi when your a goal down ??? DP should have gone in, not Blasi. typical TRAP move...,....

My next prediction is that Inter will end up ahead of us in second place, and we'll end up third.....

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #660
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    Are we still arguing over our strikers? I didn't see the game but I'm willing to bet our midfield failed them.
    The midfield is too defensive minded, and unfortunately, it is fatigued.
    Our midfield is just one man: Emerson, and when he plays not too well, Tacchinardi, Blasi, Appiah are all sh*t heads!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)