[Serie A] Palermo - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Full time.

Yes, we really sucked this match.
Don't panic just yet though, guys. We are still on top, milan still has to win their own game as well. Milan lost two games on the bounce as well just a week ago and got back to winning ways afterwards.

All our players underperformed today, even the 'always consistent' Zambrotta, It may all just a be dip in form though.

We aren't in a crisis yet, we can overcome this patch of bad form.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
FVCK IT!

CAPELLO YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING BEFORE WE WILL END THIS SEASON EMPTY HANDED AND PLAYING FOR THE FOURTH PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M FVCKING OFF!!!

HATE IT!!!

Second loss,in 1 week...!!!!!!!!

See ya guyz...:down:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's it. Zlatan-Trezeguet won't work. I'm not saying Del Piero has played brilliant so far, but leaving him on the bench for 90 minutes when you're losing seems a bit strange.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

that Im here only when Juve lose. Im really here on an educational mission. If only ppl paid more heed :down:

we appreciate your concern, I am also happy that you are not being offensive tonight.....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by grecul ] ++
Palermo was clearly superior, they dominated the game most of the time, they had many more clear occasions to increase the score
Yeah from the 75 minutes I saw, Palermo looked like the better team. We have now deserved to lose the past two games.

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #637
    Well...

We can take solace in the fact that....

shyte!!!

nothing!:wallbang:

I am :broken:

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
    Give Ibra a break - he's our best striker whether yous like it or not..
    He's not had 5 years experience of the league like Trezeguet, he's still adapting..we're still 5pts clear and 2pts if things don't go our way. (yes, high optimism..)
    This is our BIGGEST slump so far this season - we'll get out of it. Chins up.. :down:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ". Del Piero can only look on in frustration from the dugout. His services not being required this evening." Come on, Andy, even you have to find this weird.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Well,if Capello was trying to prove that we lost against Samp because of Del Piero by not bringing him on today,its certainly backfired because Trezeguet had a horrible game and Zlatan was the pits.Zalayeta had his moments though,but didn't make a large impact like Ibra did last week when brought on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)