[Serie A] Palermo - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I am so angry....:(

Capello must go back to roma.. I hate this man, I throw my shoes on the tv as they showed him..
Does he want to destroy juve?? I can not belive it, A good coach would never let Trez, Ibra and Zalayeta play together.. He lets DP out and brings zalayeta?????..
This is terible.. I think he wants to destroy dp too..

Capello out.. I want lippi back..

Dec 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

did Trez play?
Olivera is disaster
hmmm maybe trez played, i saw his face for one second, im not too sure, im going to have to check the roster list today. Ohhh yes he played, but i didnt see him :D. I wanted to punch Olivera in the face when he didnt pass in the free kick and just shot it wide. Everyone was mad at him. Why do we let him take the free kicks? After he screws one up, why do we let him take another? I dont understand

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

For stating an acknowledged fact? Juve's board actually did consider moving to Palermo a few years back.

Another anecdote brought to you by this benevolent rossonero
To be honest I would have supported that decision.

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #665

Another anecdote brought to you by this benevolent rossonero
    But by this time 2moro, u'd still be behind us!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    Are we still arguing over our strikers? I didn't see the game but I'm willing to bet our midfield failed them.
    we were missing 3 of our 4 players,it's hardly a surprise that the midfield failed to measure up to Palermo's.in fact Capello had to utilize a sub to get Blasi on for Tacch.Offensively we sure missed Neddy alot tonight.

ilovemarek

Nov 18, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
    I am so angry....:(

Capello must go back to roma.. I hate this man, I throw my shoes on the tv as they showed him..
    Does he want to destroy juve?? I can not belive it, A good coach would never let Trez, Ibra and Zalayeta play together.. He lets DP out and brings zalayeta?????..
    This is terible.. I think he wants to destroy dp too..

Capello out.. I want lippi back..
    YES, AGREE!!!!!!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    OUT MUSCLED, OUT-HUSTLED, OUT-PASSED, AND OUT- SHOT......

Dont fool yourselves, we ARE in a crisis...We haven't played well since we beat Roma......

TRAP has ruined this team. It has no direction, no leadership, and if you watched the game, you noticed that we just ran arond aimlessly, like chickens with their heads cut off....

My chump of the game award goes to Olivera...HE IS NOT JUVE MATERIAL...

A close second place is a tie between the dirtiest player in the game who cant dribble but thinks he can Zlatan, and the invisible man Trez

All you DP bashers, please tell me what Zlatan and Trez have done to keep their starting roles ??? If TRAP lives up to his word (no one is untouchable) then one of these jokers should be on the bench next game....

TRAP is such an idiot....sub out Tacchi for Blasi when your a goal down ??? DP should have gone in, not Blasi. typical TRAP move...,....

My next prediction is that Inter will end up ahead of us in second place, and we'll end up third.....
    :star:

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #671
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

To be honest I would have supported that decision.
    Why?

What we need as far as the fans issue is concerned is a smaller stadium, not to move to f**king Palermo!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    My chump of the game award goes to Olivera...HE IS NOT JUVE MATERIAL...
    Thats nonsense and you know it Vinni. One bad match and you are already calling for his head. Thats just ridiculous.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    this was one of the worst juve games i ve seen this season i consider all of u who didnt lucky, i wish we wont play such games anymore leace CL maby and concentrate in seria A, we sould really stop these horrible crosses, wich helped us very very rarely,
    we had:zambro on the long balls, treze+zlatan+zala=0 headers!!!
    this is an achievement!!!

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #678

very Churchillian.

Madam, I may be drunk tonight, but when I wake up tomorrow, I will be sober again. As for you, you will still be ugly!"
    :rofl:But he was right!!!

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    Dissapointing game by the wholee Juve team but the worst was Olivera oh my god he didn`t do anything good in the whole fvcking match:down: And why did he take all of the freekicks?? he didn`t shoot one decent freekick in the entire match!
    And Capello should have started Del Piero instead of Zlatan or Trezeguet they were prettey useless today! But hey im looking forward to the next match now!:)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Thats nonsense and you know it Vinni. One bad match and you are already calling for his head. Thats just ridiculous.
    Andy, you should have seen him out there...I wouldnt be surprised if a few of his teammates beat the shit out of him in the locker room.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)