[Serie A] Palermo - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The fact is, that if you're taking away the last shreds of confidence that Del Piero still had you destroy him. The guy has been bashed so many times by the press that it's a miracle he's still standing and now Capello is doing this to him. Fine, DP is not going to play a good game this season anymore, we all know, but how could he with a coach that is deliberately trying to destroy him?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by grecul ] ++
this was one of the worst juve games i ve seen this season i consider all of u who didnt lucky,
This is exactly why I probably won't bother watching our games again this season.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Omg ok Olivera played one fvcking bad match but he is still a very good player and he is Juve material! Everybody has a bad match inbetween!

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
OUT MUSCLED, OUT-HUSTLED, OUT-PASSED, AND OUT- SHOT......

Dont fool yourselves, we ARE in a crisis...We haven't played well since we beat Roma......

TRAP has ruined this team. It has no direction, no leadership, and if you watched the game, you noticed that we just ran arond aimlessly, like chickens with their heads cut off....
My chump of the game award goes to Olivera...HE IS NOT JUVE MATERIAL...

A close second place is a tie between the dirtiest player in the game who cant dribble but thinks he can Zlatan, and the invisible man Trez

All you DP bashers, please tell me what Zlatan and Trez have done to keep their starting roles ??? If TRAP lives up to his word (no one is untouchable) then one of these jokers should be on the bench next game....

TRAP is such an idiot....sub out Tacchi for Blasi when your a goal down ??? DP should have gone in, not Blasi. typical TRAP move...,....

My next prediction is that Inter will end up ahead of us in second place, and we'll end up third.....
I've been saying that for some time now... Just not on the forum, to ppl.
I face daily! ;)

and the rest :star:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
olivera really tried a lot, he gave what he could, if everybody was trying the same we wouldnt be that bad,he wasted too many changes but he also created smth,
its clearly he is not ready to curry all the team in his back in a such games full with pressure but hey, who can?
only davids and sometime neddy did

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

And the palermitani would have supported you massively and unfailingly in return.
I know. It would have been great. Just look at us now. We're pathetic. I'm going to see Juventus next week and the stadium is going to look just as if I was watching Westerlo-Charleroi, which I was last week :D.

Oct 1, 2002
just look at the bright side, It'll remind us that the scudetto race is not over. and we can be more cautious on our coming matches.
Stop blaming our players and Cappelo, they feel as bad as we are.
oh, and maybe it's a good idea to stop heated arguments about DP and Zlatan,Let's just face it that both side are useful to our team and will play if needed.Though Cappelo is a little biased, but I believe he don't want to ruin his chance to win another scudetto.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Thats nonsense and you know it Vinni. One bad match and you are already calling for his head. Thats just ridiculous.
same here... You can really notice who really support the team when it comes to bad times like this. It's not like we're supposed to win every friggin' game, is it?!

And no Vinnie, I'm not calling you a gloryhunter, I just dislike these other idiots who change their minds after every game or so.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
Omg ok Olivera played one fvcking bad match but he is still a very good player and he is Juve material! Everybody has a bad match inbetween!
When you completely screw up EVERY free kick that you take in the game....

Even the announcers compared Oli to a "young schoolyard player"

BTW- this was the WORST I've ever saw Juve play...even worse than the Coppa

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #692
    Maybe we should all go out, get drunk, then reflect properly.

The kind of reflection only alcohol can bring!

Dec 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

I know. It would have been great. Just look at us now. We're pathetic. I'm going to see Juventus next week and the stadium is going to look just as if I was watching Westerlo-Charleroi, which I was last week :D.
    Too bad it wasn't Charleroi-Westerlo. I hear the "carolos" are the palermitani of Belgium

Oct 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

same here... You can really notice who really support the team when it comes to bad times like this. It's not like we're supposed to win every friggin' game, is it?!

And no Vinnie, I'm not calling you a gloryhunter, I just dislike these other idiots who change their minds after every game or so.
    Exactly...me too

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    I still cannot believe how some people say that Zlatan was useless
    don't be to sad, tomorrow you will be able to read what you like to hear,
    Aftonbladet and their A-Grade articles on "Zerie A"

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

I am consistent...when we play good. I'll say it

When we play bad, I'll scream it !!!

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #698
    Off topic:

Madrid's leading 2-0. Any live streams by any chance?

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    FORZA JUVE! EVERY TEAM HAS A COOUPLE OF BAD MATCHES EVERY SEASON,WE CAN STILL WIN BECAUSE WE ARE JUVENTUS THE PRIDE OF ITALY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)