[Serie A] Palermo-Juventus (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidd

Sep 1, 2005
Dp dosent deserve all this, the way cap is treating him is utter nonsense.
A player after scoring 2 in a game dosent get a start ....and cap expects dp to perform miracles in 2 mins........while ibra spent a good part of 90 mins practically doin nothin.............WTF..........Show some respect Cap!!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
A_LAcki said:
Damn cop, whats up in your damn brain? Stop insulting him! He knows by far more than you about football!
Whats my job have to do with ANY of this ??

You can say nothing else, so throw that into this...whatever

you just joined the IQ deficiency club...congratulations :tdown:

this is Dum-i-nics post which started the ball rolling , for the few out there acting like victims-

It's getting really boring and predictable. It's the same I see, after every match. The same negative shit, just for the sake of it. No i'm not talking about Capello's game.. I'm talking about the Andy's the Vinmans, Azzurri7's etc.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
RochemBeck said:
If my match posts are always rubbish why hasnt anyone quoted them and disproved my points? That's right...cuz you can't. I guess some people cannot take a little constructive criticism when we should have played better in almost every match this season...but I suppose I cant expect you to understand that, now can I snoop.

Ahh, losing again I see...

WHERE DID I SAY WE WOULD NOT WIN THE LEAGUE LAST YEAR? FIND THE POST.

The more you respond to me the more you look like an imbecile, snoop. This is why almost nobody here can take you seriously...all you do is post nonsense about other people in quite unintelligent fashion, then try to turn it all on the person you're arguing with by saying "I'm not starting this with you again." Such a joke.
wow easy your hate Cowboy,I am not after fame like you here,that's the last thing I care.If I would want to make friends here,I would go like "nice avatar dude" "I agree with you Bro"" nice post" ,get over that crap,that's not my style.If I see something wrong,I hit that even to my closest "friend" here.If you had brain, you could see what most of the members here are about,if kids are giving you good points here for your posts,and if that's making you think you are inteligent,I feel sorry for you :howler:

You also are unable to understand the difference between saying we're not going to win, and saying we're not going to win playing this way...its really not a difficult concept.
all you do is moaning,why we don't play like Barca?why we don't play like Lyon? dude this is Juve,that's the reality,Juve is mostly like this,instead of moaning over again and again,just support Barcelona or Lyon,you will be happier trust me.

your problem is that you can't apreciate the good,you are one of those crying baby fans,that keep moaning.Pessimist

now cut this crap,I didn't start a personal insult with you,but you love attention ,you love the drama.since when calling somone's comment rubish is an insult? :disagree:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
RochemBeck said:
Hahaha what an absolute joke. I never downgrade posters if they simply do not agree with me...
You often do, but for the sake of avoiding a 'yes-no' discussion, let's leave that at what it is.

RochemBeck said:
only when people label my posts rubbish without giving any decent arugment as to why, or when someone has the audacity to question whether or not I actually watch the matches and when I write reports on them. I wouldnt have had a problem if you disagreed with me while presenting your arguments in a less patronizing fashion, however you made the nonsensical error of calling out Vinni and I and stating our opinions are all about flaming and always predictable. I wouldnt say that about you, however after your provoking comments I guess its a real shame...this mess is all on you buddy.
Firstly, I did not say your post was rubbish just that I do not agree with the general overly negative attitude towards our game. Granted, I might have done so in a somewhat aggresive manner, but that's due to me being positive about the game only to see the opposite being posted on here. That startled me an enormous amount. I did not wish to be patronizing, it was just in the heat of the moment.

Vinman himself has proven time and time again with his follow-up posts that he actually IS all about flaming.

What mess? I don't mind discussing this.

RochemBeck said:
I actually expected more out of you compared to snoop...he resides in fairytale land no matter what the occasion. But hey continue on stating my posts are predictable and wonder whether or not I actually watch the matches while never respond to any points...wont stop me from writing them.
I'm honoured that you hold me in such high regard..
Don't overreact, i've haven't continually called your posts predictable, only in this thread. I've also already explained what I meant with the 'wether or not you actually watched it".

Vinman said:
Ah-hum, is this any different?:

Vinman said:
you just joined the IQ deficiency club...congratulations

this is Dum-i-nics post which started the ball rolling , for the few out there acting like victims
-

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Vinman said:

you just joined the IQ deficiency club...congratulations :tdown:

this is Dum-i-nics post which started the ball rolling , for the few out there acting like victims-
Thank you very much! I apreciate this!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
RochemBeck said:
If Capello really stated that perhaps he should take a look at Ibrahimovic and bring him on the pitch with only five minutes left to play...but oh no we cant go a game without starting Zlatan, no matter what he does..

Yes he did say that Andrew, I took it from Official Dp thread, I think it was taken from Channel 4.

didn't you know that Zlatan can change a game in 3min....?? shame on you.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
sidd said:
Dp dosent deserve all this, the way cap is treating him is utter nonsense.
A player after scoring 2 in a game dosent get a start ....and cap expects dp to perform miracles in 2 mins........while ibra spent a good part of 90 mins practically doin nothin.............WTF..........Show some respect Cap!!!

Sadly, he doesn't know what respect means....If I was Del Piero, I would either give him a sweet middle finger or give him a headbutt.....but I would have done it way before....Milan vs Juve...

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Sad to see that you make an effort to make a good review for those who missed the game or for those who just wanna read an opinion and you get absolutley no response what so ever. Instead Snoop, Andy and the gang fighting over same crap as ever.

Btw, Andy, good review from your part.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Holygr4le said:
Sad to see that you make an effort to make a good review for those who missed the game or for those who just wanna read an opinion and you get absolutley no response what so ever. Instead Snoop, Andy and the gang fighting over same crap as ever.

Btw, Andy, good review from your part.

ZhiXin did respond to your review.

And for what it's worth, I thought you gave a good balanced overview on the match. Though it may sound pretentious and like i'm sucking-up now.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Dominic said:
ZhiXin did respond to your review.

And for what it's worth, I thought you gave a good balanced overview on the match. Though it may sound pretentious and like i'm sucking-up now.
Azzurri7 said:
Hey I did like your review....Holy..;)
Christ... I´m sorry guys.
Moaning like a mamas boy... :lol:

I ment that it´s beginning to ware me out with this personal battles between Rock and Snoop..., though they are a bit entertaining.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Sadly, he doesn't know what respect means....If I was Del Piero, I would either give him a sweet middle finger or give him a headbutt.....but I would have done it way before....Milan vs Juve...

You are Del Piero...:D to me that is:p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nah, believe me It's not really entertaining....we arrived to a level where we can't criticize our players or Coach just because we're 9points ahead so far...we should remain silent untill we get our butts kicked out of the Champions League.

If you say Zlatan doesn't deserve a 6(then you're a crazy Dp fan, and should get the hell out of here)

If you say Capello isn't fair when it comes to Dp (then they'll ask you to stop moaning, who is Alex btw??)

If you say that Juve can't continue on playing this way we'll get owned by the likes of Chelsea, L'Pool they'll respond to you (Hey, get the fvck out, you're not a Juve fan, you don't want us to win the CL)....

It's sad man.....i swear!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Im speachless, I cant believe that Capello said that, this is just incredible... the guy puts him with only 5 min to end and now he blames him for not passing the ball to Trez!!!??? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)