[Serie A] Palermo-Juventus (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
come on guys its a result oriented world i know ur performance was average but ithink the players were rusty and who cares were are 9 pints ahead of milan and 10 points ahead of inter and our next games are against weak opposition

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Yup we should be glad of our Serie A competition, let's hope that we will have a different attitude towards the CL games with more determination and grit

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
-Whats with Nick's phrase, am I not allow to say it???
It has nothing to do with YOU using it, it's just an arrogant and patronizing sentence. Which serves no real purpose, except for being exactly that.. .arrogant and patronizing.

Talking of patronizing:

Vinman said:
you see...thats why I question your IQ, or lack thereof

YOU CAN'T READ !!!

go back and R-E-A-D what I wrote, and you'll get plenty of reasons and logic as to what I'm saying

dont be afraid
I don't need to read your post again. Totally out of the blue you question my intellegence, and that's your only response to my post. That's not the way to argue. It's just the childish yelling and name calling as always. " Crapello, oh busdriver -even Lilliana comes up with better arguments than I do."

Vinman said:
and to say I'm negative just for the sake of it....come on, be a little more original than that, Mr. IQ
Talking of originial: look who copied you and stooped down to your level:
Andy said:
Just when you thought the IQ on this forum couldnt drop any further ...look who shows up. Cant say I'm surprised though...it wouldnt be the specials without you, snoop
Vinman said:
Maybe I see and understand the game a little better than you do
Or maybe you don't. Who'll say?

RochemBeck said:
But yes, posters such as yourself and Dominic "know what Juventus is all about." All hail you two. :thumbs: :howler:
Ironic and hypocritical statement, once again. As you always downgrade posters who do not agree with you, as if you're the all knowing footballgod.

Edit: Who should all take an example from ZhiXin. Now this is someone who knows how and what to say.

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
ZhiXin said:
Sums up everything I wanna say Holy.

This is what I would probably go for

------------Mutu - Trez
--------------Zlatan-------
-----Vieira - Emerson - Camo
Zambro - Canna - Thuram - Balzaretti
----------------Abbiati--------------

I thot u wanted mutu in the hole behind zlatan and trez?!

I agree mutu played a great game with 2 goals and he really got stuck in, but i think nedved will come in again after he's fit, (cap's law).

It's great that we have so many offensive choices in attack, but it's in the defense which worries me a bit with only canna being the stalwart in this game.

Thuram is sadly on borrowed time, chiellini is not living up to the hype. Hope we can have Kovac back soon and thank god for Zamboy!!! Balza honestly is just a backup . We need at least another distinguished backup.

All in all, I was happy that we won the match against palermo even tho' we were a bit off.... overall 6 out of 10 performance. Is results like this which makes champions who they are....... CL is another story.

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
ZhiXin said:
Yup we should be glad of our Serie A competition, let's hope that we will have a different attitude towards the CL games with more determination and grit
I liken the league like playing gin rummy. The season is long and you are bound to have shitty hands. But the sum of the play determines the end winner.

Champions League is more of poker. You are stuck with the dealt cards and hope your darndest best to win all the time, even with shitty hands. :)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
rokkstar said:
I thot u wanted mutu in the hole behind zlatan and trez?!

I agree mutu played a great game with 2 goals and he really got stuck in, but i think nedved will come in again after he's fit, (cap's law).

It's great that we have so many offensive choices in attack, but it's in the defense which worries me a bit with only canna being the stalwart in this game.

Thuram is sadly on borrowed time, chiellini is not living up to the hype. Hope we can have Kovac back soon and thank god for Zamboy!!! Balza honestly is just a backup . We need at least another distinguished backup.

All in all, I was happy that we won the match against palermo even tho' we were a bit off.... overall 6 out of 10 performance. Is results like this which makes champions who they are....... CL is another story.
Wouldn't harm giving it a try with Zlatan in the middle with Mutu partnering Trez. Mutu always appear in the penalty box, while Zlatan loves to work his tricks outside the box. Since this is the way, we might as well do it the other way round. Who knows it may work wonders? We do have many offensive choices, but I feel that by now Mutu should already be starting.

Kovac is injured and we have Gladstone, worst comes ot worst Giannichedda would move back to be a CB. Now I really think that loaning Tudor out is a mistake all along. After all his skills and experience will come in handy, and I would probably put Balzaretti at the RB and move Zamboy back at LB, time to give Chiellini some reflection time

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
rokkstar said:
I liken the league like playing gin rummy. The season is long and you are bound to have shitty hands. But the sum of the play determines the end winner.

Champions League is more of poker. You are stuck with the dealt cards and hope your darndest best to win all the time, even with shitty hands. :)
Honestly I'm thinking that getting a 6/10 performance is pretty bad after the Christmas break, hope we guys will shape up b4 preparing for tougher matches later.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Dominic said:
Edit: Who should all take an example from ZhiXin. Now this is someone who knows how and what to say.
Cheers Dominic :thumbs:
You have always been a great member that is so underrated, and your comments r really impressive. Even though we may not agree with each other, but I find it really meaningless to call each other names and slaughtering each other and so on. Juz have a nice debate on a forum and that's it

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
stop fighing people, the year has just started. 2006 is a very good year. I know this :D and there is still time for improvment. Viera will be at his best soon, and capello will change his mentality and let DP play more than 5 minutes ;) Nobody will be able to beat us..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Azzurri7 said:
you didn't get my post Snoop...

With the quality players we have, we Should atleast in may be in France..."atleast". That said that, I don't care wether It's Barca Lyon Chelsea, we have the quality we have classy player and great squad, which we didn't have in some time...specially in the last 3years under Lippi, Though the Cigar man managed to take us into the Finals with the likes of "Oldy Monter-Ferrara"..No good repl for buffon, we didn't have something called EmersonVieira...and having Zalayeta our only good attacking sub...

see what I mean now?
I understood what you wrote perfectly,that's y I said we are not competing only milan and inter,but the likes of Real madrid barcelona chelsea Arsenal lyon next to Inter and Milan,who have the same target,to win the CL.
so you win you lose,that's acceptable,so not winning it is not a tragedy like professor andy is describing.

and Lippi was a great with juve,am not denying that,but he won it once in his all time,and we won it once with another coach (trap,I am not sure thou).so saying that capello must win it at the second season,is no sense,and it's not fair..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
RochemBeck said:
Just when you thought the IQ on this forum couldnt drop any further ...look who shows up. Cant say I'm surprised though...it wouldnt be the specials without you, snoop.

:howler: "Weather" I like it or not, huh? Looking over my previous record on this forum and how much time I put forth talking about Juventus and showing my care for this side...I think it is rather obvious I would love for Juventus to win the Champions League. I mean why on earth would I put so much time and effort into writing these posts if I really did not care about Juventus and did not want them to win...perhaps its something you just cannot comprehend. You must be one of these typical small-minded fans who never look ahead or look past the results, couldnt give a rat's ass how we play unless we LOSE. Does that description sound like that of a true supporter?

I really cannot fathom how you can be happy with this side not playing towards our full potential and say this situation is okey-dokey when its obvious that if we play like we always do against these Serie A sides we will never get close to the Champions League. With the weapons at our disposal we should look more convincing and not get outplayed by inferior opposition every other match. Then when a big test such as Liverpool comes around we find ourselves struggling to compete because we cannot elevate our game after playing multiple straight matches on our heels. Anybody who does not admit we played like shit in the three most difficult matches of the season thus far...away to Milan and the two against Bayern...is fooling themselves and pushing their problems under the carpet. If you are completely content being totally outplayed by Milan and Bayern, hiding behind the argument "you cant win them all" is just pathetic and points towards other agenda. And before you misinterpret something else....I would NOT be as worried if we actually played to a decent level in those specific matches.

This Juventus has all the tools neccesary to succeed in Europe and we have the most solid starting eleven in the World at the moment...if we fail to lift the trophy during these next to years we know who to blame, and you'll know exactly where the problem was located. But after witnessing first hand last year if we do indeed lose out in Europe this time around the same people will be cursing at our players, having an absolute fit, pondering suicide just because they did not have any foresight...hell I doubt even some here know what that word means really.

As for the rest of your nonsense snoop...my posts are not "rubish" as you incorrectly call them, for different reasons. My match reports are truthful, insightful, and gives you a picture of how we played compared to how we SHOULD be playing against teams such as Palermo and Reggina. You are blinded by the results to look any deeper into the performances..and if you did look deeper you wouldnt be talking such nonsense here, snoop. But yes, posters such as yourself and Dominic "know what Juventus is all about." All hail you two. :thumbs: :howler:
I will not start this nonsense with you again,you have the same attitude,"my way or you are my enemy",yes your posts here about criticizing the team is rubish,and also your comments,but you come with personal atacks again "low IQ" etc..

btw,I am not excited as you are describing me about the maches,maybe if you spent you valuable time on reading my posts and the rating on players,you would see that I am aware of what's going on..anywa you keep saying you can see the future and u said it last year we will not win the league,yet we won.now I will wait and see when " our ship will sink"..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
snoop said:
I understood what you wrote perfectly,that's y I said we are not competing only milan and inter,but the likes of Real madrid barcelona chelsea Arsenal lyon next to Inter and Milan,who have the same target,to win the CL.
so you win you lose,that's acceptable,so not winning it is not a tragedy like professor andy is describing.

and Lippi was a great with juve,am not denying that,but he won it once in his all time,and we won it once with another coach (trap,I am not sure thou).so saying that capello must win it at the second season,is no sense,and it's not fair..

I'm saying Capello should win it this year, thats because our starting 11 is Indeed the strongest atm...and by next year our players are getting older from Canna to Thuram and Vieira will be in his 30's the same goes....the thing is that we dont have youngesters in the team, Capello is not building anything. I'm just worried he wont leave us one day the same way he betrayed Roma and put us in deep Shite...having aged players in our team...which will cost us the up-coming year, thanks will be to Capello....

So back to topic, If there was a good moment to win the CL, It's right now...our squad is full of Champs.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dominic said:
I
Talking of originial: look who copied you and stooped down to your level:

Ironic and hypocritical statement, once again. As you always downgrade posters who do not agree with you, as if you're the all knowing footballgod.
Hahaha what an absolute joke. I never downgrade posters if they simply do not agree with me...only when people label my posts rubbish without giving any decent arugment as to why, or when someone has the audacity to question whether or not I actually watch the matches and when I write reports on them. I wouldnt have had a problem if you disagreed with me while presenting your arguments in a less patronizing fashion, however you made the nonsensical error of calling out Vinni and I and stating our opinions are all about flaming and always predictable. I wouldnt say that about you, however after your provoking comments I guess its a real shame...this mess is all on you buddy.

I actually expected more out of you compared to snoop...he resides in fairytale land no matter what the occasion. But hey continue on stating my posts are predictable and wonder whether or not I actually watch the matches while never respond to any points...wont stop me from writing them.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
snoop said:
I will not start this nonsense with you again,you have the same attitude,"my way or you are my enemy",yes your posts here about criticizing the team is rubish,and also your comments,but you come with personal atacks again "low IQ" etc..
If my match posts are always rubbish why hasnt anyone quoted them and disproved my points? That's right...cuz you can't. I guess some people cannot take a little constructive criticism when we should have played better in almost every match this season...but I suppose I cant expect you to understand that, now can I snoop.

Ahh, losing again I see...

btw,I am not excited as you are describing me about the maches,maybe if you spent you valuable time on reading my posts and the rating on players,you would see that I am aware of what's going on..anywa you keep saying you can see the future and u said it last year we will not win the league,yet we won.now I will wait and see when " our ship will sink"..
WHERE DID I SAY WE WOULD NOT WIN THE LEAGUE LAST YEAR? FIND THE POST.

The more you respond to me the more you look like an imbecile, snoop. This is why almost nobody here can take you seriously...all you do is post nonsense about other people in quite unintelligent fashion, then try to turn it all on the person you're arguing with by saying "I'm not starting this with you again." Such a joke. You also are unable to understand the difference between saying we're not going to win, and saying we're not going to win playing this way...its really not a difficult concept.

Did you find the post yet snoop? Of course not... because I never said it. Now either move on or continue looking foolish.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Fabio Capello slams DP

Fabio Capello did not like Del Piero's egoism in the last minutes of Palermo-Juve. The Bianconeri won 2-1 but Capello would have liked a third goal. "We have failed several times to score that third goal. In the end, Del Piero should have passed the ball to Trezeguet. Of course his will to break Boniperti's record was obvious, but he should have passed the ball to the center of the area anyway".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes folks, you read it right.. Capello is slamming Del Piero for not giving a pass for the 3min he played. Thats right.

What a Joke we have there.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Fabio Capello slams DP

Fabio Capello did not like Del Piero's egoism in the last minutes of Palermo-Juve. The Bianconeri won 2-1 but Capello would have liked a third goal. "We have failed several times to score that third goal. In the end, Del Piero should have passed the ball to Trezeguet. Of course his will to break Boniperti's record was obvious, but he should have passed the ball to the center of the area anyway".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes folks, you read it right.. Capello is slamming Del Piero for not giving a pass for the 3min he played. Thats right.

What a Joke we have there.
If Capello really stated that perhaps he should take a look at Ibrahimovic and bring him on the pitch with only five minutes left to play...but oh no we cant go a game without starting Zlatan, no matter what he does..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)