[Serie A] Palermo 0-3 JUVENTUS (29th November 2015) (8 Viewers)

Palermo 0-3 Juve Nov 29, 2015 - MoM

• Sturaro

• Marchisio

• Dybala

• Chielini

• Cuadrado

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
* Juventus have the lowest tackle success percentage this season(69.3%), while Palermo have the highest (80.9%).

* Paulo Dybala has scored six goals in his first 13 games, the same return he had at this stage last season. Last season, he played 1106 minutes, this season so far he’s played 781.

* Juventus have conceded only two goals from inside the box, fewer than any other team in the Serie A 2015-16.

-----------------------

For those saying dont miss Vidal now that we have Khedira, read the above and weep...

Also for those of you hoping Lemina plays, apparently out with knee injury, so our midfield injury list is Khedira, Pereyra, Hernanes and Lemina...

The above highlighted trio will start, and hope to god no one breaks down our we will see Padowin.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
No matter if it's Mandzu and Cuadadoguy over Licht and Morata...seems pretty good anyways. Still hoping for Morata and Licht though.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
* Juventus have the lowest tackle success percentage this season(69.3%), while Palermo have the highest (80.9%).

* Paulo Dybala has scored six goals in his first 13 games, the same return he had at this stage last season. Last season, he played 1106 minutes, this season so far he’s played 781.

* Juventus have conceded only two goals from inside the box, fewer than any other team in the Serie A 2015-16.

-----------------------

For those saying dont miss Vidal now that we have Khedira, read the above and weep...

Also for those of you hoping Lemina plays, apparently out with knee injury, so our midfield injury list is Khedira, Pereyra, Hernanes and Lemina...

The above highlighted trio will start, and hope to god no one breaks down our we will see Padowin.
As far as i know, vidal made many succes tackles. But vidal also made many failed tackles with juventus.
You can check at whoscored.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yeah according to Allegri, Mandzukic gives guarantees that Morata can't. Not sure what those guarantees are. Morata is a better footballer in just about every way.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Morata is a better footballer in just about every way.
I agree. But I have stopped making rash decisions about Allegri's formation and tactics. I have complained about not playing Sandro. Eventually he proved me wrong. Obviously he has needed time to settle in. Now look at his impact in the last games... I don't like Mandzukic and see his role rather that of being a joker, replacing Morata or Dybala. I hope he proves me wrong again, whatever his plans with Morata are.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I agree. But I have stopped making rash decisions about Allegri's formation and tactics. I have complained about not playing Sandro. Eventually he proved me wrong. Obviously he has needed time to settle in. Now look at his impact in the last games... I don't like Mandzukic and see his role rather that of being a joker, replacing Morata or Dybala. I hope he proves me wrong again, whatever his plans with Morata are.
Yeah at the end of the day, it's all about coming home with the chocolates. I just want to see Morata play because he's good to watch and he can become more than just the solid striker Mandzukic is.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Yeah at the end of the day, it's all about coming home with the chocolates. I just want to see Morata play because he's good to watch and he can become more than just the solid striker Mandzukic is.
I don't know who in his rational mind would prefer Mandzu over Morata and the orgasmic sexiness of potential partnership Morata-Dybala. Mandzukic as a starter is a Capelo mindset and game plan type of choice - predictable and effective against minions and utter failure against the big dogs (in Europe mostly). Morata proved his worth last season not only with goals but with beautiful play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)