[Serie A] Palermo 0-3 JUVENTUS (29th November 2015) (5 Viewers)

Palermo 0-3 Juve Nov 29, 2015 - MoM

• Sturaro

• Marchisio

• Dybala

• Chielini

• Cuadrado

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Not sure why papers think Lemina would play. Although I'd like to see more of what he can do, Sturaro's had two decent games in this four match streak. He's higher in the pecking order at the moment. Shame though. Lemina looks like he can use the pill and he's aggressive, probably too much.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'd go with

Buffon

Rugani Bonucci Chiellini

Lich Marchisio Lemina Pogba Sandro

Dybala Morata

I agree with the 352 going forward. I also think cuadrado would be great as a "super sub" that can be brought on in case the team needs to play catch up

Jul 20, 2012
Not sure why papers think Lemina would play. Although I'd like to see more of what he can do, Sturaro's had two decent games in this four match streak. He's higher in the pecking order at the moment. Shame though. Lemina looks like he can use the pill and he's aggressive, probably too much.
The only way i could see lemina playing is if we either rest pogba or marchisio

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'd like to see our best eleven, and even though I'm no fan of the 3-5-2 I think its our best system right now. I'd go with the same eleven. Maybe throw Rugani, Lemina or Cuadrado in there if some player's are feeling a little fatigue.

Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Marchisio, Pogba, Sandro; Mandzukic, Dybala.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Just don't play the 352 with Evra and Licht on the wings and Mandzukic upfront. It's a recipe for disaster. Alex Sandro must absolutely play.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
With Alex Sandro as our lwb, the 3-5-2 is the better formation. However i still think a 4-3-1-2 will be our main formation once Pereyra returns
Agree.

I actually hate the 3-5-2,but right now i think it's our best build to go with.
we have no one to play the TQ behind the forwards,and we have no lineup for 4-3-3.

So 3-5-2.But as long as we keep improving and keep on winning fuck it i'll take it.

Forza Juve!!

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Agree.

I actually hate the 3-5-2,but right now i think it's our best build to go with.
we have no one to play the TQ behind the forwards,and we have no lineup for 4-3-3.

So 3-5-2.But as long as we keep improving and keep on winning $#@! it i'll take it.

Forza Juve!!
Agree. I just hate to see Morata wide and we need to use a formation that suit better to AS, pogba, dybala, morata and marchisio (by far our best players) and right now 3-5-2 is the best system for them

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Just don't play the 352 with Evra and Licht on the wings and Mandzukic upfront. It's a recipe for disaster. Alex Sandro must absolutely play.
One of Alex Sandro or Cuadrado should always play in a 3-5-2 to provide some attacking power. Otherwise we are back to Contes 5-3-2 and I fucking hate that formation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)