[Serie A] Palermo 0-2 JUVENTUS (7th-Apr-2012) (28 Viewers)

MoM?

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 1, 2002
Budan: 'Juve not world class'

Palermo striker Igor Budan has mocked Saturday’s opponents Juventus, complaining they have “no world class players.”

The two clubs go head-to-head at the Stadio Barbera at 17.30 UK time this weekend and Juve are just two points adrift of Serie A leaders Milan.

“Juve have no world class players,” said the forward during a press conference.

“I thought Mirko Vucinic would be able to do more, but he had a few problems. Unfortunately for us, he is now getting back in shape.

“I respect Marco Borriello and Alessandro Matri, but they are not Zlatan Ibrahimovic. However, Andrea Pirlo is having a great season and I hope he gets a few passes wrong on Saturday.”

Palermo received a big boost at the weekend when they earned their first away victory of the season, conquering Bologna 3-1.

“I think Emiliano Viviano’s save on Marco Di Vaio when we were 1-0 down made a huge difference, as it would’ve been tough to come back from 2-0 down.

“We have a great squad and were always very united, trying to keep a positive atmosphere.”

source: football italia
-------------

oh no Budan doesn't rate us :haddadjunior:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Tricky game, disgusting opponents. Chiellini to step on Miccoli's head unintentionally while walking.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He basically says that we need to look ahead, that we are mature enough to play right to the end, that we should spit blood until the last game to achieve the scudetto. Then he says he doesn't want (presumably this as) false attitudes.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
He basically says that we need to look ahead, that we are mature enough to play right to the end, that we should spit blood until the last game to achieve the scudetto. Then he says he doesn't want (presumably this as) false attitudes.
Talking to Mirko only i guess :D

---------- Post added 03.04.2012 at 22:47 ----------

Talking to Mirko only i guess :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I hate when we go into games over-confident and overestimate our opponents.

We're better when we go in humble.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
We do have WC Players : Buffon,Chiellini,Pirlo,Del Piero

And great players like : Barzagli,Vidal,Marchisio .

gray

Apr 22, 2003

I wonder what he's saying
Google translate:

Let's look at who is before us.

Because now we have reached a maturity that, now that we succeed we can play until the end.

As I said before... must win the scudetto? They have to spit up blood last game.

But I do not want to do this superficial attitudes.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
win against them and lazio will do nicely (Y) could you imagine if inter beat milan at the end of the season and hand us the scudetto? providing we win all the games up to gameweek 37 :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)