[Serie A] Palermo 0-2 JUVENTUS (7th-Apr-2012) (3 Viewers)

MoM?

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juventino★★;3599308 said:
Budan: 'Juve not world class'
Of all the Croatian players who play abroad, this guy is the only one who's never considered for the NT. His words have the same value with his importance for the NT.
10 years in serie A and you're still the same anti-talent you always were, Igor.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #82
    Of all the Croatian players who play abroad, this guy is the only one who's never considered for the NT. His words have the same value with his importance for the NT.
    10 years in serie A and you're still the same anti-talent you always were, Igor.
    He also played in Serie B no? I remember this guy. I think he was with a team that got relegated few years ago.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
    Google translate:

Let's look at who is before us.

Because now we have reached a maturity that, now that we succeed we can play until the end.

As I said before... must win the scudetto? They have to spit up blood last game.

But I do not want to do this superficial attitudes.
    if id have only scrollled down id have saved myself the time lol

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Quagliarella to net Juve start?
    By Football Italia staff

Fabio Quagliarella is being tipped to win a place in the Juventus first team this weekend after his goal against Napoli.

The Italian international came off the bench on Sunday to net in the 3-0 victory against his former club.

According to various newspapers on Wednesday, the forward could now be offered a chance from the start against Palermo.

Quagliarella, who missed the first six months of 2011 with knee ligament damage, has scored three goals in 18 League games this term.

However, Quagliarella has only started five League games under Antonio Conte so far.

It’s unclear at the moment whether Juve will field a 3-5-2 or a 4-3-3 at the Stadio Barbera on Saturday.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    i think it'll be a 3-5-2. we have a history of mirroring formations against teams who play with three at the back.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    One of the toughest games until the end , palermo have a positive results in home matches , we must absolutetly beat them

May 22, 2007
    Budan part of the disgusting Palermo, but who honestly cares what he thinks?

I'm surprised Zamparini hasn't come out surrendering his team to defeat like he did against Milan.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    Budan part of the disgusting Palermo, but who honestly cares what he thinks?

I'm surprised Zamparini hasn't come out surrendering his team to defeat like he did against Milan.
    I actually expect the exact opposite , i expect zamparini to say "We will play it and we will try to win"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)