[SERIE A] Palermo 0-2 JUVENTUS (21/02/09) (4 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus.com

Below is the list of players called up for the match in the Sicilian capital:

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Mellberg
8 Amauri
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Chimenti
13 Manninger
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet

18 Poulsen
19 Marchisio

20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
22 Sissoko
28 Molinaro
30 Tiago
32 Marchionni
33 Legrottaglie

best selection so far
finally:beer:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You have 20 minutes to answer this...
I'm going to Albania and i wonder if there is any possibility to watch tonight's match on TV there.
Bes? Scout Milanista? Anyone?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Probaj ulovit OBN. :p
I'll be in central Albania, far from Montenegro and Macedonia so i doubt i'll be able to catch some of "our" TV stations, including OBN.
I hope some Albanian TV bought the serie A rights.

Thanks for the help all of you and fuck you. I'll become a Barca fan.

See you on Monday.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Fair enough 100% vs Chelsea will do them damage, but I'm also afraid resting him a lot won't do him any good. He needs to get into action and net mention score his 2nd goal in 2009 to boost his moral.

That said, whether Ranieri picks him or not, I hope that our team is focusing on tomorrow's game and not Chelsea...though deep inside me I'm positive that all their mind is set on Wed clash.
Del Piero's experiencing a rough period. He needs to start and score against Palermo (one of his favorite victims by the way and I expect him to score a brace) or he'll suck against Chelsea. If he doesn't get enough playing time, his moral will be way down.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Fair enough 100% vs Chelsea will do them damage, but I'm also afraid resting him a lot won't do him any good. He needs to get into action and net mention score his 2nd goal in 2009 to boost his moral.

That said, whether Ranieri picks him or not, I hope that our team is focusing on tomorrow's game and not Chelsea...though deep inside me I'm positive that all their mind is set on Wed clash.
I thought about that too. you might be right on this (resting him a lot, could give him off form, and specially physically he might not be ready then). Maybe we should play him on the start, and take him out after he scores, But I doubt about what seven said, that he will suck against Chelsea if he doesn't score or play tonight, I think him and everyone in the club are waiting this moment, to play the cl. The morals will be high absolutely as long as everyone in shape and 100% fit. I don't want us lose any players on injuries for tonight, and you know our tough luck on that, and happens all the time :scared:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I thought about that too. you might be right on this (resting him a lot, could give him off form, and specially physically he might not be ready then). Maybe we should play him on the start, and take him out after he scores, But I doubt about what seven said, that he will suck against Chelsea if he doesn't score or play tonight, I think him and everyone in the club are waiting this moment, to play the cl. The morals will be high absolutely as long as everyone in shape and 100% fit. I don't want us lose any players on injuries for tonight, and you know our tough luck on that, and happens all the time :scared:
Del Piero's not in good shape. Not at all. And part of it is mentally. He needs a goal.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
i don't think we'll see him this season
Yes you will! He is back in training, we might see him in couple of weeks maybe.

You have 20 minutes to answer this...
I'm going to Albania and i wonder if there is any possibility to watch tonight's match on TV there.
Bes? Scout Milanista? Anyone?
Supersport shows it every week, the Albanian one.

Del Piero's not in good shape. Not at all. And part of it is mentally. He needs a goal.
He is not in great form, but he is good these days. He was good at last match, the only thing he lacks is scoring a goal, I don't care for that much, he shouldn't also, it's not only about scoring.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I have noticed that Del Piero only plays with heart when we play against teams like Milan, Real Madrid etc. Now i know that is only logical, but i think that he should play with fire inside in the other games too. Just telling my oppinion here cause for quite some time he looks like he plays half-heartedly.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
nah man, that's not true...Ale is simple struggling with form, like a lot of players in the team right now...bottom line is that he needs a goal

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't believe he's struggling with form as in physical matter or isn't playing well. Like Snoop said, it's not only about scoring, but it's obvious that the only thing he's missing is a 2nd goal in 2009 and he'll bounce back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)