[SERIE A] Palermo 0-2 JUVENTUS (21/02/09) (21 Viewers)

Freeman

Feb 17, 2009
Tiago - Sissoko was the partnership that destroyed Madrid. I am with Dominic here, let's see how they do against Palermo and if they seem ticking then we should field them against Chelsea and in that case I'd play Nedved Camo.

What is the situation with Camo? he is match fit, why would we test him against Palermo? He should play at least 75 minutes.
It is not the matter of Tiago-Sissoko, it is the matter of DP.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Freeman

Feb 17, 2009
Marceℓℓo;1904595 said:
Mellberg could be a good alternative on the right against Chelsea considering his EPL experience.I'd probably field him against Palermo to make him feel more comfortable on the right.
Yup, but the problem is Chiellini's partner. I dont trust Legro, he is nothing but damp recently. Greg is a mediocre one but stable, so he has to get on the court for our defence.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jack, trekon shrik. We all know it's the team spirit that won against Madrid/Milan etc Del Piero is a weapon like any other player in this team, though he makes a difference but I don't like credits given to any particular player and not the team.

We are not Inter.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Italian Serie A - Week 25

20-30
Al Jazeera Sport +1
C+ Sport 1 (D/F/N only)
ESPN Latin America
ESPN+
Fox Soccer Channel **
Hi Soccer
Kanal 9 (Swe)
La 7 Cartapiú B
OBN BiH
Raitalia 3 Africa
Sky Calcio 1
Sky Sport 1 (Italy)
Sky Sport 16:9 (Italy)
Sport 2 (Hun)
Sport 2 (Ukr)
Sport 5+
SuperSport 1 (DigitAlb)
SuperSport 3 (ZA)
Telekanal Sport
~ Sky Sport HD1 (Italy)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Trezeguet will start this match, Ranieri confirmed it
Camo and Chiellini will also start. Ranieri said that these 3 players are the only ones sure to start tomorrow.
Since Legro isn't 100% ready judging from the reports, i guess Mellberg is the 4th sure starter, while Molinaro is the 5th one, for the sole reason that we don't even have another LB at the moment.
If Mellberg plays next to Giorgio, then Grygera will also start the match on RB.

So, for now we have

X
Grygera-Mellberg-Chiellini-Molinaro
Camoranesi- X- X - X
Trezeguet- X​

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I hope its not Iaquinta playing, but Del Piero, Ale has been rested enough in the last games, and Amauri is the player that played the most this season, so he needs to cool off the most. Not to mention we still need to win this game, and need Ale's creativity, 1 game wont burn him out.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Camo and Chiellini will also start. Ranieri said that these 3 players are the only ones sure to start tomorrow.
Since Legro isn't 100% ready judging from the reports, i guess Mellberg is the 4th sure starter, while Molinaro is the 5th one, for the sole reason that we don't even have another LB at the moment.
If Mellberg plays next to Giorgio, then Grygera will also start the match on RB.

So, for now we have

X
Grygera-Mellberg-Chiellini-Molinaro
Camoranesi- X- X - X
Trezeguet- X​
i tink it'd be safe to say gigi starts in goal

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I hope its not Iaquinta playing, but Del Piero, Ale has been rested enough in the last games, and Amauri is the player that played the most this season, so he needs to cool off the most. Not to mention we still need to win this game, and need Ale's creativity, 1 game wont burn him out.
100% Save the speech.

I don't get the rest Ale thing. He has been rested a lot and resting him more Lot will only do harm for him and for the team.

I'll be really disappointed If Ranieri doesn't start Ale tomorrow. Because he can easily play this one and the one vs Chelsea.

Lets not exaggerate things, Claudio.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
100% Save the speech.

I don't get the rest Ale thing. He has been rested a lot and resting him more Lol will only do harm for him and for the team.

I'll be really disappointed If Ranieri doesn't start Ale tomorrow. Because he can easily play this one and the one vs Chelsea.

Lets not exaggerate things, Claudio.
After our comeback from serie B we played Palermo 3 times and we scored 8 goals.
Del Piero scored 5 of these 8 goals and he assisted 1 more. The other 2 goals were scored in the first half of last season's match in Turin when Del Piero didn't even play (he was a second half sub).
Del Piero has his "favorite teams" against which he always scores and Palermo is one of them. He should play.

Also, it's not like Ranieri can't take him out in 60 minute if he thinks Ale needs more rest.

I'd play Camo and Giovinco on the sides and Del Piero/Trez (finally!!!) in attack from the start. Sissoko (he didn't play vs Samp) should play in MC and the only position that bothers me is the one next to Sissoko.
Simplicio is in good form and he was a pain in the ass back in October's match between these two teams. We need to stop him if we want to stop Palermo. That's why i'm still not sure if we should play one of Marchisio/Poulsen next to Sissoko or we should start with Tiago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)