[SERIE A] Palermo 0-2 JUVENTUS (21/02/09) (4 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Frankly i don't see any way Juventus can win this game. Palermo are a tough team to beat at home, and juve just haven't been themselves lately. Miccoli, Simplicio, Liverani and co have all been on fire lately.

When was the last time they lost at home, wasn't it the game against Inter in the start of the season? I think that was the only game they lost at home this season, impressive feat.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Yeah, but we were playing without a single DMC. We had Camo, Nedved and Tiago in midfield.
I'm sure that this same midfield could do wonders against some smaller teams and we should try it, but i don't like to play with the same team we used in the second half when we'll play Chelsea.
yeh but when we did that, didn't u realise tiago dropped to play the DM role out of the 3? he hung back a lot more than he was in the first half

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Frankly i don't see any way Juventus can win this game. Palermo are a tough team to beat at home, and juve just haven't been themselves lately. Miccoli, Simplicio, Liverani and co have all been on fire lately.

When was the last time they lost at home, wasn't it the game against Inter in the start of the season? I think that was the only game they lost at home this season, impressive feat.
well we're about to make it 2! :D

Astalaro

May 7, 2008

Palermo lost 2 games at Renzo Barbera this season (remember Gila :tdown: who scored with his hand and stole three points), but won the other 9 home games.

Amelia, Cassani, Kjaer (Carrozzieri), Bovo, Balzaretti; Bresciano, Liverani, Nocerino; Simplicio; Cavani and Miccoli will start i think.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Aren't we almost at full strength now? Who won't be in the team?

We will win. Forza trez (if fit)

Dec 10, 2006
Aren't we almost at full strength now? Who won't be in the team?

We will win. Forza trez (if fit)
I don't think so! We ain't at full strength! Due to CL match, Ranieri should rest Pavel and DP. Gio isn't our best. and Trez ain't himself yet!

I really miss last year's match vs this shitty Palermo which can tease us now!! :frown:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I meant most of our starters are back from injury and ready to play right? (Maybe not a full 90 mins).

Camo, chiellini, tiago, momo, poulsen, and trez are ready to play right? Only other possible starter that would be missing is zebina. I'd that from a starting 11 standpoint we are pretty much full strength which makes us much tougher than before!!

I say rest neddy and play gio. If we start the game against palermo and play like we did 85% of the match against sampdoria we will be fine. Honestly it all depends how we start this match, if we come out with our heads up the in clouds we will struggle, but if we come out of the gates with great intensity I think we will beat them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)