[SERIE A] Palermo 0-2 JUVENTUS (21/02/09) (4 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Against Palermo:

Buffon
Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro
Marchisio - Tiago - Sissoko - Giovinco
Iaquinta - Trezeguet

and then vs Chelsea:

Buffon
Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro
Camoranesi - Tiago - Sissoko - Nedved
Amauri - Del Piero

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
forced laugh...what can ranieri say for del piero to get him motivated?...after all those years of football i think ranieri's encourage words are useless for del piero. (i know what jack is about to say..that i wasn't there to see..sometimes you don't have to be a doubting thomas)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
how?..it's simple..i watched the last inter-juve and that was enough.
if the team had not been motivated, we would have been murdered that night and not have lost by a lucky goal...the team fought their heart out that day, but they just weren't good enough

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
what do you want more sadomin?...that attitude that he has in the 80'th minute...he leans more for an equal than for the 3 points..he puts in dm's instead of forwards...how many times he changed dp when he had a good game (and you expect from dp to look in ranieri's eyes and get motivated)..i don't want to remind you about all the matches in which after his "brilliant" speech we underperformed..or perfomed for an equal...this is my case.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
if the team had not been motivated, we would have been murdered that night and not have lost by a lucky goal...the team fought their heart out that day, but they just weren't good enough
of course that they were playing with their hearts..they played with inter...one of the most important matches in the season..but i didn't saw a different attitude in the second half(that's what i expected..after a coach speech)...a 10-20 minutes push into inter's box...i only saw a draw like attitude.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
what do you want more sadomin?...that attitude that he has in the 80'th minute...he leans more for an equal than for the 3 points..he puts in dm's instead of forwards...how many times he changed dp when he had a good game (and you expect from dp to look in ranieri's eyes and get motivated)..i don't want to remind you about all the matches in which after his "brilliant" speech we underperformed..or perfomed for an equal...this is my case.
Ranieri's far from being the perfect coach but I have no idea what goes on in the dressing room and neither do you. Because he's poor in the tactical department, he doesn't necessarily have to be bad at motivating.

You used our Inter loss as an argument, yet you fail to mention the large amount of big games in which we did succeed - such as last season's Inter away game where we won.

And are you saying Ranieri's been ruining Del Piero's confidence? I very much doubt that.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Ranieri's far from being the perfect coach but I have no idea what goes on in the dressing room and neither do you. Because he's poor in the tactical department, he doesn't necessarily have to be bad at motivating.

You used our Inter loss as an argument, yet you fail to mention the large amount of big games in which we did succeed - such as last season's Inter away game where we won.

And are you saying Ranieri's been ruining Del Piero's confidence? I very much doubt that.
agreed :tup:...i am unpleased about the last games ranieri(but for me is like a deja vu ..remembering about inter/napoli-juve)...i cannot be used with draw mentality..mentality that imo he has in the half time speech too(if he has a speech). I will speak no more about this because i feel that he will get to his senses...and he will bring a more win like attitude..he has to..
don't agreed with the part with DP...i didn't say that he is ruining dp's confidence...i said that dp ain't mentaly boosted up when ranieri is speaking to him..or to the team because of the silly subs.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
which one of you great people is going to send me score updates this sat cause i'm going to be on a different island drunk for like 72 hours, but will still want to know the scores of Juve. Pm me if you will, i'll give you a reward when i return ;)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
agreed :tup:...i am unpleased about the last games ranieri(but for me is like a deja vu ..remembering about inter/napoli-juve)...i cannot be used with draw mentality..mentality that imo he has in the half time speech too(if he has a speech). I will speak no more about this because i feel that he will get to his senses...and he will bring a more win like attitude..he has to..
don't agreed with the part with DP...i didn't say that he is ruining dp's confidence...i said that dp ain't mentaly boosted up when ranieri is speaking to him..or to the team because of the silly subs.
:lol:

did you try to make us laugh?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
.he leans more for an equal than for the 3 points..he puts in dm's instead of forwards...
like the time when poulsen did score and we collected the points because of that ?
bringing in a striker does not equal scoring goals ... even less, when your midfield is tired and can not provide enough support ... so bringing a central midfielder will strengthen the core and help offensively and defensively (perhaps you would blame him for bringing a striker, if the opponent would score than, because our midfield is a piece of cake for them because everybody is tired)

how many times he changed dp when he had a good game
are we talking about a "good game" in fanboys eyes or a really good game ... so far del pieros good games are pretty rare ... i consider a good game when he does play for a team and not when he looses the ball 9 out of 10 times and then gets a lucky shot in goal.

ranieri did let del piero play enough, even when he did not perform well enough for the team (where you might have thought that giovinco would have done better then) ...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
:lol:

did you try to make us laugh?
not at all..
like the time when poulsen did score and we collected the points because of that ?
bringing in a striker does not equal scoring goals ... even less, when your midfield is tired and can not provide enough support ... so bringing a central midfielder will strengthen the core and help offensively and defensively (perhaps you would blame him for bringing a striker, if the opponent would score than, because our midfield is a piece of cake for them because everybody is tired)

are we talking about a "good game" in fanboys eyes or a really good game ... so far del pieros good games are pretty rare ... i consider a good game when he does play for a team and not when he looses the ball 9 out of 10 times and then gets a lucky shot in goal.

ranieri did let del piero play enough, even when he did not perform well enough for the team (where you might have thought that giovinco would have done better then) ...
About the subs...if you are going for the win in the 75-80th minute...u can't put in dm's unless there is an injury..u must see the luck in poulsen's goal...he was just there,even chimi would score from there..when you have 3 or 4 strikers with 5-10 minutes left ..then you can force the winning goal.
DP is always playing for the team..i donno what are you talking about.
I don't want to be the negative one here or the x'man or i donno who..i ain't the person to argue all day long..i only presented the aspect that i feel about ranieri motivating (or not) our team at half time..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)