[Serie A] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 14th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Vidal

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
I don't really agree, i don't see how one more day of rest could make that much of a diference in the bigger picture. If Marchisio looks tired against Borussia, you can be sure he'd look tired then if he didn't play today nonetheless.
You clearly have no understand of how the human body functions.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nope. Do you see me harassing Pereyra at every chance i get? Horrible comparison. The avatar is an inside joke. This guy simply harasses Llorente with every single comment he makes and i mean literally every single one. His only addition to this forum is "llorente sucks". That's it.
I was just going to correct what I said. Haha. I think we all have fun laughing at Pereyra and the "almost" thing. We also mostly recognize that he's a decent rotation option, and outside of end-product is a pretty good footballer.

I was more referring to the hypothetical that even if you actually were to troll the Pereyra thread or whatever, he still should be the last to comment on it.

- - - Updated - - -

you sound like those mothers that shouts at their sons for "Always being a slop" just because you caught your son walking with untied shoelace ONCE.
Shut up man. Just admit you were wrong about Llorente, and move along to something else.

Even though Llorente is having his worst professional football season ever, he's still having twice the season Amauri did in his second for Juve.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Allegri there at the end :lol:.

Great win with half a strength, grande Morata.

We have Scudetto in our back pocket, now focus on CL.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
i am so pleased about Barzagli s form, that i wouldnt even mind drawing.
Morata has added to my hapiness, great cameo,despite the yellow.
Sturaro has been great too.
Tevez seemed off though.
I was mostly dissapointed by Peryera he commited as many mistakes as Bonucci, he is not Juve material and never will be, but he is not even good enough for such unsignificant matches, as a rotation player, ship him back!
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)