[Serie A] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 14th, 2015) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Vidal

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I didn't notice Barzagli is back :touched:

Our good ol' 3-5-2 with Barzagli in a 3-men back, PDC and Licht on the flanks and Tevez/Llorente up front. :touched: Brings back memories.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
padoin to come off the bench and score 2 goals.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't notice Barzagli is back :touched:

Our good ol' 3-5-2 with Barzagli in a 3-men back, PDC and Licht on the flanks and Tevez/Llorente up front. :touched: Brings back memories.
yea it reminds me of the time when i said that llorente is amauri and everyone said i was a troll.

Look at how things look now. Ha Ha.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
padoin to come off the bench and score 2 goals.

- - - Updated - - -

yea it reminds me of the time when i said that llorente is amauri and everyone said i was a troll.

Look at how things look now. Ha Ha.
:facepalm2: 99 out of 100 comments from you are about one subject; how bad Llorente is.

How the mods allow you to be around here is beyond me, you should've been banned ages ago. If you were at least a funny troll but no, far from it.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
:facepalm2: 99 out of 100 comments from you are about one subject; how bad Llorente is.

How the mods allow you to be around here is beyond me, you should've been banned ages ago. If you were at least a funny troll but no, far from it.
says the guy whose avatar is a troll of our very own new player. It is our job fans to make new players feel at home and comfortable, not trolling them.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
This comment :rofl:

Pot meet kettle.
Nope. Do you see me harassing Pereyra at every chance i get? Horrible comparison. The avatar is an inside joke. This guy simply harasses Llorente with every single comment he makes and i mean literally every single one. His only addition to this forum is "llorente sucks". That's it.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Tevez, Litch, Marchisio... this is just stupid.

Allegri is running a big risk here. If we don't go through Dortmund, he will have a big part on it. Marchisio is clearly exhausted.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Tevez, Litch, Marchisio... this is just stupid.

Allegri is running a big risk here. If we don't go through Dortmund, he will have a big part on it. Marchisio is clearly exhausted.
I don't really agree, i don't see how one more day of rest could make that much of a diference in the bigger picture. If Marchisio looks tired against Borussia, you can be sure he'd look tired then if he didn't play today nonetheless.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Nope. Do you see me harassing Pereyra at every chance i get? Horrible comparison. The avatar is an inside joke. This guy simply harasses Llorente with every single comment he makes and i mean literally every single one. His only addition to this forum is "llorente sucks". That's it.
you sound like those mothers that shouts at their sons for "Always being a slop" just because you caught your son walking with untied shoelace ONCE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)