[Serie A] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 14th, 2015) (8 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Vidal

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Was that directed towards my comment?

I never complained about it. I'm just sick of seeing that formation, whichever players are being used.

I still think we should rest our players, without a doubt, even if that means dropping all 3 points against Palermo.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Was that directed towards my comment?

I never complained about it. I'm just sick of seeing that formation, whichever players are being used.

I still think we should rest our players, without a doubt, even if that means dropping all 3 points against Palermo.
:agree:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So 7 starters will start against Dortmund on Wednesday. It was too good to be true to even think that we will rest players.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #214
    Do they really need that kind of "rest"? Come on, they're professional athletes. They'll have 3 and a half days to rest. That should be more than enough.
    It's not about rest, it's about preventing/avoiding an injury to a key player right before the Dortmund game.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #217
    That i can agree with. I guess sometimes we have to take a risk. We haven't be able to put on a good performance in 3 matches. I feel Allegri is aiming for a convincing win here.
    Injury risk aside, I think Marchisio & Vidal have slumped and both need to rest. I'm OK with not resting the defense but the midfield should be catered to today. Tevez needs a rest and god help us if he gets injured.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)