[Serie A] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 14th, 2015) (19 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Vidal

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dude this isn't FM, Tello and Vitale? :D Sturaro is a good shout, but we will surely lose by playing just a bunch of kids and fringe players.

Maybe we can afford to lose the game, but what's the point in getting all feverish about going +11 on Roma to then potentially cut the lead right back down again in the next fixture? We should focus more on giving those who are most in need of a rest or spell on the bench before we go into the Dortmund game, and for me those players are Morata, Marchisio, Chiellini, Pogba (susp) and Evra, for various reasons.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Dude this isn't FM, Tello and Vitale? :D Sturaro is a good shout, but we will surely lose by playing just a bunch of kids and fringe players.

Maybe we can afford to lose the game, but what's the point in getting all feverish about going +11 on Roma to then potentially cut the lead right back down again in the next fixture? We should focus more on giving those who are most in need of a rest or spell on the bench before we go into the Dortmund game, and for me those players are Morata, Marchisio, Chiellini, Pogba (susp) and Evra, for various reasons.
All the guys have been playing a lot lately.. Vidal also needs to be well rested against Dortmund. And Tevez... and Bonucci who can't catch a break..

Anyway, the guy who needs it most is Marchisio. He's clearly gassed. He sacrifices himself during the whole game, running and battling like a madman. It will be absurd if he plays, of all the people.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Tevez for sure, I forgot him, I'd expect he'll only come on as a sub if we are struggling. With Vidal I'm not sure if he is really tired or just wary of his old injury, because his movement seems unnatural. I also thought he looked better in the last two games (generally, not so much the passing), so maybe 60 minutes would be better for him than none. We will probably need him fresh to deal with a fast Dortmund start.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I would prefer that Vidal and Marchisio also be rested for this so I will take something like
Pepe-Sturaro-Pereyra
Coman
Matri-Llorente​
maybe Vidal or Marchisio come in at the hour mark for Pereyra.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)