[Serie A] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 14th, 2015) (10 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Vidal

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Oh my. Matri and the DJ back in our lineup... :tuttosport: I remember Conte's first season now. This is exciting.

Only question is why is Marchisio not getting a rest! :(
Pogba is suspended and Pirlo is injured. We don't have anybody else to play there. People make fun of our depth signings. We'd have been fucked without depth this season with all the injuries.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
icemaη;4845853 said:
Pogba is suspended and Pirlo is injured. We don't have anybody else to play there. People make fun of our depth signings. We'd have been $#@!ed without depth this season with all the injuries.
I'd rather see us play a 4-3-3 with Pereyra-Sturaro-Vidal mid, and if Coman is recovered a Coman-Matri/Llorente-Pepe front 3. Marchisio really needs a break.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Predicted lineup for the game this weekend

Matri-Llorente front two :D This is 2015's version of Amauri-Toni :D Cant wait to see it.
I see our coaching staff has prepared an intense test for Barzagli. If he manages to perform in that backline then he definitely back to being at his best.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i kinda hope we rest some more players than predicted.
normally i´m not a fan of this fifa/fm-style "just rest the whole team" approach but if there ever was a time to do it it´s probably now.
so unleash:

storari
padoin - barzagli - ogbonna - de ceglie
pepe - sturaro - pereyra
coman
llorente - matri

having said that, i think that allegri and the medical team know what they are doing and are in a better position to judge the condition of the players than i am ^^.
if they think vidal, marchisio and pereyra can start against palermo and 4 days later against dortmund, who am i to argue.

and again i can only bemoan the fact that we have so many depth-injuries. what a solid side would that be:

storari
caceres - barzagli - ogbonna - padoin
romulo - sturaro - asamoah
pepe - llorente/matri - coman

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Predicted lineup for the game this weekend

Matri-Llorente front two :D This is 2015's version of Amauri-Toni :D Cant wait to see it.
If Allegri plays Marchisio I'll lose it.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

The guy is washed up, craving for rest. REST MARCHIISIO FOR FUCK SAKE

- - - Updated - - -

No way are Palermo possibly scoring on that left side. DJ Paolino and MC Angelo.
Jesus...

- - - Updated - - -

Play Vitale instead of Marchisio.

And save Vidal too.

We are not winning this, Allegri. Don't be stupid

- - - Updated - - -

I would not even play Pereyra. And I wouldn't go with the starters to the south.

I'd go with Sturaro - Vitale - Pepe - Coman - Matri - Llorente.

If Coman can't play, play Tello on the RB - Padoin to the mid with Sturaro - Vitale LM, Pepe RM. Good old 442. Just don't play any starters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)