[Serie A] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 14th, 2015) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Vidal

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I agree. This is a loss. We should field 11 subs and go for a draw.

DO NOT PLAY MARCHISIO AND TEVEZ ALLEGRI

Hopefully Coman will be able to play. Where the fuck is Romulo? This is the most useless signing of the past years. The guy just doesn't play and you hardly remember he is a Juventus player.

Buffon - Litch, Barzagli, Ogbonna, De Ceglie - Padoin, Sturaro, Pepe, Pereyra - Coman/Matri, Llorente

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Where the fuck is Romulo? This is the most useless signing of the past years. The guy just doesn't play and you hardly remember he is a Juventus player.
Him and Asamoah are just chilling on a beach somewhere. Nah joking, dude they are injured all the time.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Storari; Padoin, Barzagli, Ogbonna, De Ceglie; Pepe, Sturaro, Pereyra; Coman; Matri, Llorente.

I don't careeeeee

- - - Updated - - -

We have enough CMs :blabla:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Storari; Padoin, Barzagli, Ogbonna, De Ceglie; Pepe, Sturaro, Pereyra; Coman; Matri, Llorente.

I don't careeeeee

- - - Updated - - -

We have enough CMs :blabla:
great lineup. Whatever this team does won't be worse than what we did against purple rats.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Thank god for the loan+option deals, otherwise we'd be stuck with him.
Judging by his agent's words we probably won't keep him. I think for €7-8m if he was fit he would have been an absolute bargain, personally. He's good and versatile, but we can't risk any money on a player we don't own with that record.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Judging by his agent's words we probably won't keep him. I think for €7-8m if he was fit he would have been an absolute bargain, personally. He's good and versatile, but we can't risk any money on a player we don't own with that record.
There's a clause iirc that we don't have to sign him permanently if he plays less than a certain amount of games, and I guess we're very well on track to stay beneath that mark :D

Without the injury he'd been a great signing defenitely, but what's really useful here is that there's no damage done here this way either.

We also already got Sturaro back early to make up for his absence.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Would like to see us play Sturaro in place of Marchisio this match, and go 4-3-3 with a MF of Vidal--Sturaro--Pereyra behind a front 3 of Coman--Llorente/Matri--Pepe.

A draw would certainly do, as I don't really see Roma beating Sampdoria in their current form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)