[Serie A] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 9, 2012) (11 Viewers)

Palermo v Sicily's No. 1 Team MOM?

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Bonucci

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 31, 2008
Quag-lover alert.

I would rather play any of our strikers over Quag right now. We know that we cant depend on cuntgliarela long term because he is not a faithful juve player.
We have to keep on playing vuci and gio to force them into form.

I am not sure if I am the only one here, but I do hope cuntqliarela gets sold to facilitate a move for another this christmas.

I dont care if you are a hybrid of messi and cronaldo, but if you show disrespect to Juve, you should get out.

We are not Inter milan, we do not put up with players' egos.
-rep

Buy on AliExpress.com

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Quag-lover alert.

I would rather play any of our strikers over Quag right now. We know that we cant depend on cuntgliarela long term because he is not a faithful juve player.

I am not sure if I am the only one here, but I do hope cuntqliarela gets sold to facilitate a move for another this christmas.

I dont care if you are a hybrid of messi and cronaldo, but if you show disrespect to Juve, you should get out.

Quag made all this CL miracle happen with devotion from all teammates and YOU call yourself a Juve's fan ?

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I think the constant rotation of the strikers is the cause of why , in a general sense, our strikers have under performed this year. If a striker is in good form he should start 3 or 4 games straight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quag-lover alert.

LOL :sergio:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Really?
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

From FI

Home advantage might be a problem, as figures suggest 20,000 of the 30,000 tickets sold at the Stadio Barbera so far have been bought by Juventus fans. There is a huge Bianconeri support in Sicily and they are taking the opportunity to see their favourite team up close.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not many posts so far in this thread. Odd.

I won't be able to watch this one live :( Thank fuck it's on TV, so ill just record the muhfucker. I hope Conte inspires our troops to a massive victory. Send Serie A another message.

Lets do this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)