[Serie A] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 9, 2012) (13 Viewers)

Palermo v Sicily's No. 1 Team MOM?

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Bonucci

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Happy to see Antonio again and hope to win every single match from now, because we were weak against Milan(and their team is suffering this year) and I hate that stupid attitude when players on the field are dreaming of anything but football. Forza Juve!

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
It's funny how Juve fans say that Milan letting Pirlo go to Juve was the dumbest move ever; when Juve actually gave away Nocerino to them. Not only that, but Nocerino was Italy U 21 captain, and is much younger than Pirlo. He already surpassed Pirlo's level at this age. It pains me to imagine what kind of a legend he would have been here.

My all time Juventus midfield:

---------Davids--------Nocerino (C)-----
-----Nedved ----------Zidane----------

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's funny how Juve fans say that Milan letting Pirlo go to Juve was the dumbest move ever; when Juve actually gave away Nocerino to them. Not only that, but Nocerino was Italy U 21 captain, and is much younger than Pirlo. He already surpassed Pirlo's level at this age. It pains me to imagine what kind of a legend he would have been here.

My all time Juventus midfield:

---------Davids--------Nocerino (C)-----
-----Nedved ----------Zidane----------

Buffon

---------------
-----Nocerino-----
del piero,boniperti, begetta, trezeguet, sivori, baggio, inzaghi, vialli, boksic​

not sure if we really need buffon

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
Epic fail by the board to let him go. All those idiots should have resigned. Now Nocerino is the 'pièce de résistance' in a majestic Milan midfield.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Noce is shiit, he is a bench warmer in Milan's weakest team since Berluscunti took over! He scored few deflected goals last season and he gets all this hype here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)