[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (15 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Very poor display. The team is clearly tired but it's not what worries me the most.

This team without Tevez can't create anything going forward. The worst thing is Conte rates Osvaldo more than Vucinic so it ended up with two poachers who were isolated from the midfield. Too big gap between the lines so the forwards were useless. This team badly needs more Tevez-like players who make the game and create upfront.

As for tiredness I think it has a lot to do with formation. B2B are everything in this lineup and Vidal/Pogba aren't able to make the difference anymore without some proper rest. Wingbacks are supposed to help but last night they couldn't because they were outnumbered on the wings - usual situation that we face in Europe. It really looked like the CL campaign we had earlier this season.

The only player that deserves 'thank you' was Buffon. The rest is not worth mentioning.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Aurelio De Laurentiis was “proud of this Napoli” after their 2-0 victory over leaders Juventus.

“This is how you play football!” wrote the President on Twitter.

“There weren’t 20 points between us before and there aren’t 17 now.

“I am proud of this Napoli.”

De Laurentiis also told journalists "give me the extra €150m revenue Juventus get and I'll win the Scudetto 10 years in a row."
:facepalm2:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Aurelio De Laurentiis was “proud of this Napoli” after their 2-0 victory over leaders Juventus.

De Laurentiis also told journalists "give me the extra €150m revenue Juventus get and I'll win the Scudetto 10 years in a row."
how about investing it in the town's rubbish clean up system instead

Oct 4, 2011

the journos should give him the 150m then :lol:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Bro, do you even lift

I knew he was one hard rock before he came here, but i'm SERIOUSLY impressed with how he keeps coping with this. Each game he gets at least 4 hard knocks on his anckles, and he just keeps shrugging it off and continue every single goddamn game like nothing happened. While our team is getting godsmacked with insufficient trauma and as a result, muscular recovery, he is actually getting better and better.

Damn, they just dont make forwards like that anymore considering the flair and technique he also has.

I prefer this jack to the needlessly negative one

Peasants reject logical response and reject things they cant comprehend. This guy is trying, he's not a peasant. He's just new to the trauma thing.
And lets face it, 95% of the forum actually is(dolan).

Every single aspect was covered.

Juventus faces 200% motivated teams who play their game of the year against us, resulting in much muscular trauma inflicted, on top of the physical and domminant display we want.
when having your strikers and midfielders injured, playing 3 days a week is for our selection not enough to fully recover, its putting a huge strain on their recovery, and we get players looking tired in games as a result.
We have our more creative players also playing 3 games per week, for quite a while now, without chance to sub them. This makes them feel jaded and puts a negative on their creative outlet
Our in form player, tevez, who is so very important for us at the moment wasent present in this game.

the "major" teams in italy are currently +10 and much more points behind us. The "major" teams in spain dont have to deal with tackle happy defenders, and got MUCH more rotational options.
The "major team" in germany, has a lead over every other team, like we got a lead over sassulo. Then they also got 2 worlclass players for every midfield and attacking midfield position, and mandzukic isnt a peasant eighter.
Same applies for the "major team" in france, tho slightly less dept. (lol cavani backup for zlatan).
English teams tend to be better at recovering from tough routines. They are simply better at this then anyone else.
And still, most of them got several rotation options.
Again wall of text.
When I said major team I dont mean Italy but other major leagues.Your explanation missed one point.When you see in form major teams from other countries they play and fill the net with more than 3-4 goals per match.When ,this season we accomplish that.Once or twice.We were not tired all the time .We put one goal and set back.Even with Napoli and Roma we put 3 goals but were not in bigger possesion of the ball.Ronaldo as far as I know plays every 3 day even for Coppa del Ray or other competitions .I never saw him subbed for tiredness.So is Messi unless he is injured ,etc,etc.So your point is wrong.
And thanks that I am trying to understand the trauma -tiredness issue.One day with your help maybe I will understand.Meanwhile just write wall of text thinking that you will comvince somebody about your theory.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Napoli are spending wiser than us, they only need to improve their depth and defense and they will be able to compete with us.
They cant sniff out talents like Cavani, sell them big and then bring names like Higuain.
Our MArotta has failed in all these departments, he cant ind talents like Cavani, he cant sell them for profit and he has failed to get Higuain.
On the top of that Napoli dont have our nationalistic handicap, you wont see them spend 20 on Ogbonnas and Osvaldos just because they are Italians...

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
this post :lol:
- pogba? if we decide to sell him we will make a much bigger profit than napoli made with their cavani sale...
- so marotta "failed" to sign higuain because he decided that the price-tag is absolutely retarded and went for 9mio tevez instead?
- we didn´t pay 20m for ogbonna. not even close
- we won´t pay 20m for osvaldo. not even close
- non nationalistic napoli pretty much tried everything they could to get ogbonna, even made a better offer in the process but he chose us...
- ogbonna would be a starter for napoli...
- talking about spending wiser: tevez - higuain, vidal - inler, lichtsteiner - armero, barzagli - albiol, llorente - zapata... and yes, napoli made some good transfers like callejon and yes, juve made some bad ones like isla but i think we can cover all of them with -> pogba

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
this post :lol:
- pogba? if we decide to sell him we will make a much bigger profit than napoli made with their cavani sale...
- so marotta "failed" to sign higuain because he decided that the price-tag is absolutely retarded and went for 9mio tevez instead?
- we didn´t pay 20m for ogbonna. not even close
- we won´t pay 20m for osvaldo. not even close
- non nationalistic napoli pretty much tried everything they could to get ogbonna, even made a better offer in the process but he chose us...
- ogbonna would be a starter for napoli...
- talking about spending wiser: tevez - higuain, vidal - inler, lichtsteiner - armero, barzagli - albiol, llorente - zapata... and yes, napoli made some good transfers like callejon and yes, juve made some bad ones like isla but i think we can cover all of them with -> pogba
Agreed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)