[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (2 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Funny thing napoli is everything some of the members here want to see at Juve. Such as extravagent spending, a manager who has european pedigree and one that rotates his team. Look at the results!
True

- - - Updated - - -

Aurelio De Laurentiis was “proud of this Napoli” after their 2-0 victory over leaders Juventus.

“This is how you play football!” wrote the President on Twitter.

There weren’t 20 points between us before and there aren’t 17 now.

“I am proud of this Napoli.”

:facepalm2:
There were and there are :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I dont understand that part how does Napoli does a fantastic job in the transfer department.By spending nearly 100 milion euro and are behind us 17 points!!!!! Thats a great job?Then I would rather have a bad job done like Marotta did.Yes they beat us in Coppa but also we beat them is Supercoppa .And at the end of the day,Yes we were ultra bad yesterday they play better but nevertheless how much money they spend THEY WILL NEVER BE OUR REAL RIVALS AND WILL STAY A SMALLTOWN CLUB LIKE THEY ARE.PERIOD.
Because they have managed to close the gap with us, which was a great one, despite the fact that they had less resources and titles appeal.
For example Higuain is a player we cant buy, even if we have 3-4 times better revenue and salary cup,
we are yet unable to buy top material and are restricted to freebies, cheap ones and opportunity targets, let alone when we were in Napoli's shoes...
We took advantage of the fact, that had a better fanbase, a history full of titles and a core team of champions, but Napoli managed to catch up, having to build up from zero, with far more restrictions.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I dont want to see Isla at Juve next season, he can get into very good positions to cross/shoot or pass but some how always messes it up. When ever he shoots as well he just puts his foot through and closes his eye's. Very poor technique from a professional footballer. He was a waste of 8.5 million and hopefully we can cut our losses as he brings nothing to the team.

A left back should be our priority before wingers, it is very important to get Asamoah playing CM again so we can rotate our midfield more next season as we dont have the quality to rotate Vidal and Pogba enogh on a regular basis. Asamoah will fit in nicely in CM for us as he is a very good CM.

We simply have to many strikers and defenders and not enough midfielders and attacking mid/wingers. Now i read in the papers Conte wants Paletta to? He just spend 15 million on Ogbonna last season and already he wants another defender where we are already covered?

Sure we can blame the funds for not having the right players to rotate with but Conte and the management have bought in positions we were already covered in which is wasting huge amounts of money.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Because they have managed to close the gap with us, which was a great one, despite the fact that they had less resources and titles appeal.
For example Higuain is a player we cant buy, even if we have 3-4 times better revenue and salary cup,
we are yet unable to buy top material and are restricted to freebies, cheap ones and opportunity targets, let alone when we were in Napoli's shoes...
We took advantage of the fact, that had a better fanbase, a history full of titles and a core team of champions, but Napoli managed to catch up, having to build up from zero, with far more restrictions.
How is that? Napoli was able to afford it because of Cavani. With Pogba right now, we're sitting on a similar gold mine.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I do not know how to explain that.Simply WE DONT WANT TO BUY HIGUAIN FOR THAT CRAZY PRICE Napoli payed.Marotta had a meeting with Peres(Real President) before anybody on the market.We were first .We offer 22 mil.They rejected.Then we offer 25 they rejected.Then came Napoli and payed 42 mil!!!!!!!.
As I posted before Higuain is the first Real player in their history from whom they make a profit.And it was really wise that we dont buy him for that money.We buy Tevez who appears to be better than Higuain fo 1/4 of his price.Who is wiser? We ofcourse.And you are saying that they are cutting the gap.Yea sure.From 20 points to 17.Nice success .Maybe in zillion years they will be before us.
The thing is that is not easy to play after two titles in a row and most we are out of form .I just hope that we will win the title this year.Next year is next year.But the thing is that Napoli was,is and will be a smalltown club.Yes they won title with Maradona and thats it.Nothing more.One Coppa also.It is shameful to compare them to us just because we lost yesterday.Yes we sucks and play like retired clerks yesterday and I am still pissed off, but will always be bigger team than them.One thing only is scaring me.What if this attitude and bad for continues??We will be fucked up.If I have to choose between scudetto and EL I will choose scudetto.

- - - Updated - - -

Isla and Osvaldo have a 19mil clause each, what were we thinking, when we were signing those papers?
First Isla is coowned by Udinese and us so its not 19 mil.We can always sell our share like in time where Inter intended to buy here.Conte stopped the deal.Osvaldo is on loan for 500.000 eur with option to buy.We will never give 19 mil for him,so guys please do not frantic and be realistic at once.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I read that some guys are really angry from this lose, Cmon people ...we are incredibly consistent this year and yes we have drop in the form but
we are ruling the league by 11 points ... I expected to lose this ...and our players facing hard games in and out ...every team we face play the best of their lives matches like Catania, Genoa , Fiorentina games, Milan, even Parma game ...its very very hard and we win them all ...Napoli again played a fairy game and so strong ...so it's normal to crack ....

hope we recover from this loss on Lyon, it least we have a draw .....

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I read that some guys are really angry from this lose, Cmon people ...we are incredibly consistent this year and yes we have drop in the form but
we are ruling the league by 11 points ... I expected to lose this ...and our players facing hard games in and out ...every team we face play the best of their lives matches like Catania, Genoa , Fiorentina games, Milan, even Parma game ...its very very hard and we win them all ...Napoli again played a fairy game and so strong ...so it's normal to crack ....

hope we recover from this loss on Lyon, it least we have a draw .....
Some people just like to whine and complain.

Yes it sucks that we lost to a rival but it happens to every team.

On to Lyon.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I dont think a loss has ever botherd me as little as this did.
this one.
I don't get all the hype. Was a bit of a kick in the ass but in the end in the economy of a season shit happens.
We still need 13 points to seal the League, assuming Roma will win all remaining games. Including the game against us, that we will win.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair Amauri looked good at Palermo.
Man was he awful though...
Loan him out to Parma and he starts beasting again :lol:
Amauri isn't exactly a memorable player. He has decent spells but most of the time, gets un-noticed. Infact, noone noticed the differenche when he got red carded as before he elbowed our player I didn't even realize he was on the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)