[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (3 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Who thinks that Salihamidzic is a great player ?

You keep underrating him and you keep booing him. On the other hand, we have a player who plays much worse than him and you don't say a word about him - Pavel Nedved.
Brazzo is far from being a great player just as he's far from being the awful player you make him out to be.

We disagreed about Hamisk yesterday. Is it again the ex-Yu connection ? Because Slovakia wasn't part of Yugoslavia.

It's you who has something against these players, Rab, it's not the people from ex-Yu who are overrating them. We all know where does it come from.
Ibrahimovic, Pandev, Salihamidzic. You keep underrating the first two even when the whole world says they are great and you keep making Brazzo an awful player when he certainly isn't.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lets make this simple.

Knezevic = Crap, useless player.

Brazzo = Now crap, once was a good player.

Hamsik = Fantastic player, one of the top players in A.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ален;1776211 said:
Who thinks that Salihamidzic is a great player ?

You keep underrating him and you keep booing him. On the other hand, we have a player who plays much worse than him and you don't say a word about him - Pavel Nedved.
Brazzo is far from being a great player just as he's far from being the awful player you make him out to be.

We disagreed about Hamisk yesterday. Is it again the ex-Yu connection ? Because Slovakia wasn't part of Yugoslavia.

It's you who has something against these players, Rab, it's not the people from ex-Yu who are overrating them. We all know where does it come from.
Ibrahimovic, Pandev, Salihamidzic. You keep underrating the first two even when the whole world says they are great and you keep making Brazzo an awful player when he certainly isn't.
Stop being silly, will you?

If anyone will hear/listen to this crap will think I was an ex soldier in some ex Yugoslavia army.

Don't make me look like I hate Brazzo. I just find him useless and crappy player. He adds nothing to this team whether we like it or not.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The only difference is that Pavel can pass and cross.

Last year's stats :

goals:
Nedved 2 goals
Salihamidzic 5 goals ( one in Coppa)

assists:
Nedved 5 assists
Salihamidzic 3 assists

Nedved played ~1000 minutes more than Salihamidzic and he had more attacking duties than Salihamidzic.

Before some smart ass pops up with a smartass comment, i'm not comparing their careers. Nedved is one of the all time greatest midfielders while football fans will forget about Salihamidzic's existance after 5 years.
But in the last 14 months Nedved doesn't offer more than Brazzo. He's a regular starter and he offers so little that one has to wonder if he's helping or hurting the team.

They are just as good/ just as bad so i'm wondering why there is a double standard ?
Why does Nedved get a 4.5 and Brazzo gets a 4.0 for yesterday's performance when Nedved, together with Knezevic and Molinaro, was the worst player on the pitch ?

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I agree with Alen. Nedved is getting pity votes. He has been very poor this season. Yesterday was another example, yet all the focus is on the usual suspects instead of Nedved, who was just as bad if not worse.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nedved should have retired after last season so that we wouldn't rely on him this season. Perhaps we would have made better moves in the market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)