[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (10 Viewers)

AshutoshJuve

Hi, Ashutosh Deshpande!
Mar 13, 2007
hey guys, my post is weird but try to understand..
i am enjoying the results....
1.We aren't expected to win Scudetto or champions league, qualifying from the group stage is more than a big deal
2.If we keep on losing and at a time where we are out of the scudetto push, CR has to leave....he has no excuse...with the world on his head and critics all over the place he has to go
3.I am looking at Juve of 2010-onwards to be a strong and a competetive one who can compete well in all competetions...with gio, march., ekdal, iago, lanzafame etc.
4.For this season, even a top four finish will do, and with Roma still behind us...we can me optimistic

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
a top four? i doubt it the way were going honestly i am just speechless we need motivation a fresh start a new bright confident coach who will bring something goofd to the team and maybe a good jan transfer market then we can talk about top 4.

i am so disgusted and angry right now........

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I was watching Molinaro today and I remembered his statement saying that he only needs to keep playing and imporving little bit to make the Azzurri squad. :howler:

I swear, I hate being harsh on a Juventus player, specially If everyone is against him, but Molinaro deserves every single bashing comment that went down to him.

Things Molinaro can't do

- Can't cross
- Can't pass
- Can't mark well
- Never combined well with any of our attackers
- Can't decide
- Can't shoot

etc

Things Molinaro can do

- Hesitate
- Make clumsy moves
- give passes to the opponents
- give our opponents enough space to run and do whatever they feel like
- Cross to the fans
- Shoot to the fans
- Pass to the fans

etc

As for Salihamidzic, I can't support watching him on the field. The man is anything but a football player, I don't care what he did before or where he played, all I know is that he's no football player.
:D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i had a feeling that this season will be tougher than last season since juve are playing in Cl too , we are experiencing the same thing which happened to lazio last season , i hope we can get back to winning again ASAP

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Hamsik is great, he was unstoppable yesterday, but anything near a 20mil price tag is overrated...

Unfortunately, our loss seem to be in vein, there are no talks about sacking CR, hopefully, Real will finish him...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
hopefully ranieri gets sacked and get a job in palermo, where he gets sacked again 5 times in a row and end up in inter where he... guess what? no, not sacked, is coaching till he is 95 :xmas:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)