[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (4 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
maldini gave some nice words to criscito. He said he will be a great stopper to watch and keep your eye on him. I wonder how much longer we will be loaning him out. We will probably keep loaning him out and eventually throw in an option to buy clause in there. We need to bring him back in December.

And we need to make some heavy purchases otherwise we will have no money next year because we will not make CL, we may as well start looking forward to the UEFA cup...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Anyone else noticed that it only took one cross from Poulsen to see one of Del Piero or Amauri finishing it and scoring?

Salihamidzic, Molinaro can't make one good cross to save their fucked up life.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Blanc blames Juve injuries Sunday 19 October, 2008

General manager Jean Claude Blanc admits “this is a difficult time for Juventus,” as Christian Poulsen joins the injury list.

“We give a vote of confidence to our Coach once, there is no need to discuss the matter again,” insisted the chief when asked about Claudio Ranieri’s future.

“Ranieri has the full faith of this club. We will carry on and try to improve. Obviously if we are in this situation then it is because we left a few elements and details by the wayside in the last couple of weeks.”

The Bianconeri have picked up just two points from their last four Serie A games and the 2-1 defeat at Napoli prompted fury from fans and Press.

“I had set our objective for this return from the international break as a victory to immediately renew our confidence,” said Blanc.

“I saw an aggressive Napoli side and we made some mistakes in defence. We know there is work to be done, but we must also analyse the injury situation.

“This is not an excuse, because we are Juventus and should win regardless of handicaps, but it is also true that we have paid a very heavy price for all these fitness problems.”

They made the trip to Napoli without Gianluigi Buffon, Mauro Camoranesi, Nicola Legrottaglie, Jonathan Zebina, David Trezeguet, Cristiano Zanetti, Vincenzo Iaquinta, Olof Mellberg, Tiago Mendes and the suspended Momo Sissoko.

During the San Paolo setback Danish midfielder Poulsen joined the list of eight players to have suffered muscular injuries this season, picking up an apparent right thigh strain.

He is out of Tuesday’s Champions League clash with Real Madrid and of those sidelined only Iaquinta, Mellberg and Legrottaglie have hope of making it back in time.
Channel4
quite wierd

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Anyone else noticed that it only took one cross from Poulsen to see one of Del Piero or Amauri finishing it and scoring?

Salihamidzic, Molinaro can't make one good cross to save their fucked up life.
U were harsh on Brazzo.. And he also made great cross yesterday

Del Piero 5.5
Marchisio 5

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
No chemistry? WHO are the people that complained about this for a year? WHO saw this coming? Vinni and I are could see this coming from a long ways; only idiots defend this situation.

Face it, we were right and the the dumbasses here were wrong. This is why you damn maggots should listen to us. We know more than you.
careful, Andy...the likes of Ahmed and Esteban will accuse you too of gloating

Hamsik is great, he was unstoppable yesterday, but anything near a 20mil price tag is overrated...

Unfortunately, our loss seem to be in vein, there are no talks about sacking CR, hopefully, Real will finish him...
no, I dont think he'll be fired then, either........the board would have proved to be a total failure then, and their jobs would be next

this will happen at the end of the season...if it even happens at all :sick:

Manninger 6

Grygera 5.5
Knezevic 4
Chiellini 6.5
Molinaro 4

Marchisio 4.5
Poulsen 5.5
Salihamidzic 4
Nedved 4.5

Del Piero 6
Amauri 6
sounds about right

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I just don't know what you see in Salihamidzic. I hope we don't turn this into another ex Yugoslavia thing.

Because If some of you see something in his roots, then I'm sorry but roots isn't part of football.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I just don't know what you see in Salihamidzic. I hope we don't turn this into another ex Yugoslavia thing.

Because If some of you see something in his roots, then I'm sorry but roots isn't part of football.
I would have done the same with Knezevic if that was the case. Brazzo is a Bosnian while Knezevic is Croat.
I admit that Knezevic is awful and if Brazzo was awful i would have admitted it too.

Let me change your question a bit: Is this maybe connected to Brazzo being Bosnian, just like the player you "adore" ?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ален;1776193 said:
I would have done the same with Knezevic if that was the case. Brazzo is a Bosnian while Knezevic is Croat.
I admit that Knezevic is awful and if Brazzo was awful i would have admitted it.

Let me change your question a bit: Is this maybe connected to Brazzo being Bosnian, just like the player you "adore" ?
You would have probably also done the same to Knezevic had he had 1% potential.

As for Brazzo, you keep defending him yet you never tell one good thing he does on the field. But what a "coincidence" majority of the people from the Balkans thinks he's such a great player. Get over it ffs.

Apart from ball control? :howler:... Have you seen his passing? have you seen his combination with the other midfielders from Poulsen to Camoranesi to even Grygera?

Have you seen his nonsense fouls? Have you seen him cross? Yeah, what a great player he is.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
one thing is sure...brazzo is better than nedved in these harsh times even if they both have that extra determination...determination that lacks for many other juve players.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
one thing is sure...brazzo is better than nedved in these harsh times even if they both have that extra determination...determination that lacks for many other juve players.
I'm not comparing them. And I don't want to. But when he says I'm underrating Brazzo, It's like I'm underrating his amazing touches, his wonderful shots, his super talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)