[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (35 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,684
    The reason he doesn't post when we're losing is that he doesn't have a PC anymore when we concede.
    Can you imagine him NOT breaking the monitor and the keyboard when Juve are losing? I can't.
    Almost daily I read my sig, to me the guy is a living legend. I'd love to meet him.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    The best and kinda unique thing about this football forum is that there are always people who know how to make a joke and make you laugh to tears even during a terrible time. And even cooler is that everyone follows the joke and upgrades it so instead of feeling bad we go to bed with a big smile on our faces.

I love you, you fuckers.
    :agree: :hellyes:

:sheik: tuz

this is such a crazy place. :rofl:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Okay guys, i had some fun in photoshop. :D

:lol:

We should try and do some series of photos based on the "flood in Naples" and "Inler the lion" stories. Similar to that Crouch picture from some years ago.
    We already have two pictures. Now we need more ideas and good PS skills to finish the job.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,689
    :lol:

We should try and do some series of photos based on the "flood in Naples" and "Inler the lion" stories. Similar to that Crouch picture from some years ago.
    We already have two pictures. Now we need more ideas and good PS skills to finish the job.
    I have someone at work who's good in these stuff, I'll ask him to do something for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)