[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (3 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Does anyone else really hate Napoli? Like a deep hatred of that sick peasant rubbish dump of a team? Cavani, that rat has made a career of scoring against Juve, even when at Palermo. Then you have Hamsik, the retarded troll always seems to put in his best performances against us.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Does anyone else really hate Napoli? Like a deep hatred of that sick peasant rubbish dump of a team? Cavani, that rat has made a career of scoring against Juve, even when at Palermo. Then you have Hamsik, the retarded troll always seems to put in his best performances against us.
Yep currently my 2nd most hated Italian team. Their fans despise us, they have a habit of beating us at their shithole of a stadium and I just hate that fucking city in general. My top 5 hate list is (in Serie A)

For me it is:

1) Sfinter
2) Napoli
3) Milan
4) Fiorentina
5) Roma

I dislike Torino immensely as well, but they are perennial shitcunts and we dont play them much these days.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Yep currently my 2nd most hated Italian team. Their fans despise us, they have a habit of beating us at their shithole of a stadium and I just hate that fucking city in general. My top 5 hate list is (in Serie A)

For me it is:

1) Sfinter
2) Napoli
3) Milan
4) Fiorentina
5) Roma

I dislike Torino immensely as well, but they are perennial shitcunts and we dont play them much these days.
totally :agree:

first merda :inter:
then crapoli :inter:
and then milan :inter:
and then the purple and pink rats :inter:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I used to hate Milan the most (the 2003 CL final had a lot to do with it), but since 2006 the hatred for Inter has equaled the Milan hatred. So I hate the Milano teams the same amount. Don't really hate any other Italian clubs, maybe Torino sometimes but they're off the radar most of the time so...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
How can you not hate Napoli and Fiorentina?

Both of those teams (their fans/presidents etc) fucking despise us, infact we are Fioretina's most hated team, and I think we are Napoli's 2nd most hated team after Roma.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's normal for them to hate us, why would we hate some jealous minions. No matter what they do they can't hurt us, they're ants.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I get what you're saying, but not really man, you cant ignore and just brush off teams who sing songs glorifying Heysel, mocking the deaths of Ale and Ricky, laughing at Pessotto incident etc...something that clubs like Fiorentina, Napoli, Torino etc do.

I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that Napoli and Fiorentina dont matter, they do, they are clearly hated rivals that wish nothing but the worst for us, talk shit about us and intimate we are cheating, thieving scumbags etc.

Fuck them. Anyway I despise Napoli and I hope they are disbanded (again :seven:) and someday end up in the Ecellenza division.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
How can you not hate Napoli and Fiorentina?

Both of those teams (their fans/presidents etc) fucking despise us, infact we are Fioretina's most hated team, and I think we are Napoli's 2nd most hated team after Roma.
I haven't seen ADL say anything about us? Their fans hate us though, same goes for every team in Italy. They hate us because we've been kicking their ass for so long.

May 22, 2007
And they lucky not to concede four + get the GK sent off.

Cheillini and Bonucci played well. Especially Bonucci, he blocked four shots or something.
:tup:

We could have been out of sight in the first half alone. Their forwards weren't allowed any space in the second half.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I haven't seen ADL say anything about us? Their fans hate us though, same goes for every team in Italy. They hate us because we've been kicking their ass for so long.
Yeah you're right I can't remember him saying anything lately, but no doubt if we get any dubious calls this weekend you can expect him to bring up some shit (much like Zamparini).

Anyway the put it plainly I hate every team in Italy who isnt Juve...I just hate some more than others :D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I actually like ADL. The job he's done with Napoli is very impressive. To think that he bought a piece of paper and brought them to CL:tup:

He's not been a jerk-off to us in the media like the rest, relations between their mgmt and ours are good. I remember when he was asked that Vidal prefers Juventus to Napoli and he said: "Great players likes great clubs"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)