[Serie A] Napoli 3-1 Juventus, Mar 25th, 2010 (2 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I'm beyond anger, frustration and disappointment.....

matter of fact, I cant come up with a term to describe how I feel.....if not being a more than frustrated Buffalo Bills fan isnt enough

No need for game summaries anymore, they all seem to play out the same exact way. I will predict right now that we wont win another game this season.

We have NO offense, and the only way we can hope to score is from set-pieces (grazie Giorgio).

No creativity, no drive, no muscle, no hustle.....we are shot, and have nothing left to give.

And those are the positives.....I wont even get into the defense.....

It may sound like a broken record, but the first moves have to come from the top, I mean the Elkanns must surrender the team to the Agnelli family (the true owners of Juventus), and then BLANK has to go, followed by SUCKO

Once this happens, then we may have a chance of getting back to our old selves, if it doesnt happen, we are looking at status quo...or worse

Anyone ever hear of a player named Giovinco ????

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The only thing keeping me in a stable condition is that even though we are in 7th place, we are only 3 pts. back from 4th. We must start winning, please Juve. :(

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Do you still have hope, even though this team is hopeless?

Just start looking forward to next year, and forget about this pathetic 2009-2010 Juve. I am starting to convince myself that this season is just a nightmare that I will wake up from @ any moment.

Jan 24, 2009
I'm absolutely disgusted. This is so depressing.

What's Zac doing taking off Del Piero for that fuckin bum Grygera? Why not throw on Giovinco and try to get a goal? We had five full-backs in the game and still gave up a goal on the back stick. How the fuck does that happen?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It may sound like a broken record, but the first moves have to come from the top, I mean the Elkanns must surrender the team to the Agnelli family (the true owners of Juventus), and then BLANK has to go, followed by SUCKO

Once this happens, then we may have a chance of getting back to our old selves, if it doesnt happen, we are looking at status quo...or worse
It's the only way forward. They have to go.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
This result and our team just made me want to whether cry or rage, but man shouldn't have cried, right.. Pathetic board, stupid coach, just too old and incompatible squad, and several incompetence players..

What a fuck Zac doing there, fighting for a draw when it 1-1 when we doesn't have a capable defender.. In that case we need to keep the balance by subs DP with Gio or even go to attacking mode.. What's the point bringing on fresh Diego to sub Camo when he doesn't have guts to bring on the support in Gio for DP..

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
What a sad, sad team have we become.
Now, losing away to Napoli is not a disaster & it's certainly nothing to be embarrassed about. But the way in which we approached the second half is nothing short of disgusting.

Our first half also wasn't great, but at least I saw some promising signs. A few nice runs, some nice midfield play (courtesy of Marchisio & especially Candreva), some much needed width, ... Sure, we didn't actually create anything, but at least we kept Napoli on their toes, prohibiting them to really have a go at us.

All of that went straight out of the window in the 2nd half. We invited Napoli to pressure us & they obviously took advantage of that.
Oh, and can anyone enlighten me as to what tactics we were using when Grygera came in. It was attempt to confuse the opposition, right? Right?

Manninger 5 - Shaky. Should have plucked the ball out of the air on the cross for that first goal. Insecure on the 2nd goal as well.
Zebina 5,5 - Not bad but a few wrong decisions.
Cannavaro 6 - Mostly decent game, but drowned a bit in the 2nd half. Not unexpected considering our approach.
Chiellini 7,5 - Massive, almost perfect 1st half. 2nd half wasn't that good but he still did as much as possible.
Grosso 5,5 - Mediocre game.
Camoranesi 5 - Doesn't add enough & is a liability. Should have been sent off.
Melo 5,5 - Some good moments, some bad moments.
Poulsen -
Marchisio 6 - Always involved & one of the few players who give their best, at all times.
Del Piero 6 - Some nice moves. A threat to the Napoli defense, but nothing materialised.
Amauri 4 - Bad game. The Napoli defense kept him out of the game at all times.

Candreva 6 - Impressive start to his game, but faded away completely, as usual. Not the most intelligent player when it comes to defending.
Diego 4,5 - Obviously not easy to enter the pitch in such a game, but he looked completely clueless.
Grygera 5 - The wrong man at the wrong time. Tried his best.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
im starting to wonder if wed even gain promotion if we were in serie b with this bunch of rotten garbage

i really fukin wonder what it is they do between games..weve conceded 11 goals in the last 4 games from the likes of siena,fulham,samp and napoli and have barely threatened the likes of hughes,koncheski,lucchini,gastaldello,campagnaro,paolo cannavaro etc...

were by far the worst big club in europe by miles

ive had enuf of camo's complacency and temper,zebina looks and plays like a headless chicken,grosso is prob the worst fullback in any first division league,melo seems to have forgotten his brain in florence,del piero is agonizingly slow,cannavaro is useless bcuz hes even slower and has become a complete puss,grygera might have a better shot as a professional playing bowling

while the most hungry players we have are marchisio who is constantly played out of position,and candreva and giovinco who are on the bench when they should be playing on the wings cuz they are the fastest players we got who seem to wana push forward and give fullbacks problems thus taking the pressure of the middle of the pitch where we keep getting overrun and man handled

those 3 players above should be the first names on the teamsheet every week alongside chiellini,buffon and diego but yet theyre being utilized in the worst possible manner

and to zacherroni,no wonder he hasnt coached in this long!!its 1-1 ffs and u send grygera on out of all ppl for del piero..we need the 3 pts and u settle for a draw which seems to inspire a hungry squad like napoli's which hasnt won in 6-7 weeks and causes our team to just bend over and capitulate for the 100th time

and to add insult to injury we have incompetent directors and owners who keep talking shit out of their asses!!!

our only shot at champions league soccer at the moment is playing in asia's version and with these performances im pretty sure wed end up empty handed there too

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Do you still have hope, even though this team is hopeless?

Just start looking forward to next year, and forget about this pathetic 2009-2010 Juve. I am starting to convince myself that this season is just a nightmare that I will wake up from @ any moment.
IT'S REALLY NIGHTMARE,and u will wake up but not at any moment ONLY WHEN:

Elkaans r out Agnellis r in.

when u see Blanc is back to tennis and secco is back to clean the bench and MOGGI is setting beside bettega watching juve's matches from the stand.

when they sack zacc and when u see lippi is smoking in the

when players like Zebina,grygera,poulsen,salihamidzich,amauri.............r executed and players like villa,vidic,d.alves are playing for ur team.

May 22, 2007
What a sad, sad team have we become.
Now, losing away to Napoli is not a disaster & it's certainly nothing to be embarrassed about. But the way in which we approached the second half is nothing short of disgusting.

Our first half also wasn't great, but at least I saw some promising signs. A few nice runs, some nice midfield play (courtesy of Marchisio & especially Candreva), some much needed width, ... Sure, we didn't actually create anything, but at least we kept Napoli on their toes, prohibiting them to really have a go at us.

All of that went straight out of the window in the 2nd half. We invited Napoli to pressure us & they obviously took advantage of that.
Oh, and can anyone enlighten me as to what tactics we were using when Grygera came in. It was attempt to confuse the opposition, right? Right?

Manninger 5 - Shaky. Should have plucked the ball out of the air on the cross for that first goal. Insecure on the 2nd goal as well.
Zebina 5,5 - Not bad but a few wrong decisions.
Cannavaro 6 - Mostly decent game, but drowned a bit in the 2nd half. Not unexpected considering our approach.
Chiellini 7,5 - Massive, almost perfect 1st half. 2nd half wasn't that good but he still did as much as possible.
Grosso 5,5 - Mediocre game.
Camoranesi 5 - Doesn't add enough & is a liability. Should have been sent off.
Melo 5,5 - Some good moments, some bad moments.
Poulsen -
Marchisio 6 - Always involved & one of the few players who give their best, at all times.
Del Piero 6 - Some nice moves. A threat to the Napoli defense, but nothing materialised.
Amauri 4 - Bad game. The Napoli defense kept him out of the game at all times.

Candreva 6 - Impressive start to his game, but faded away completely, as usual. Not the most intelligent player when it comes to defending.
Diego 4,5 - Obviously not easy to enter the pitch in such a game, but he looked completely clueless.
Grygera 5 - The wrong man at the wrong time. Tried his best.
Nice review. I'd just tweak Camoranesi's rating to be maybe a 4, because all he was doing was harming the team, I saw no positive.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The only thing keeping me in a stable condition is that even though we are in 7th place, we are only 3 pts. back from 4th. We must start winning, please Juve. :(
Dude, you're holding on to a pipe dream. This team has mustered NOTHING that looks like a CL-caliber squad. We're a joke. Even among the coaches in Serie A we have dropped from derision to outright pity. It's over. Get that through your heads. It's over: this team doesn't deserve Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)