[Serie A] Napoli 3-1 Juventus, Mar 25th, 2010 (3 Viewers)

Jan 14, 2010
Can you imagine the 2 players we have on loan (Caceres and Candreva) is 2 of our best players this season. These 2 players are showing so much love and fighting spirit for the shirt but I don't want to get too attacch to them fearing they might not return next season which will be a damn shame.

MAG1CAJUVE

Mar 17, 2010
From my point of view here it is:

we need a coach who has a history of success (fuk off rafa)
we DONT need expensive players, this just puts pressure on them and the club to perform, that's not what we need!
We need to bring youth into the squad. Aka giovinco and immobile
get RID of players who don't gel with the squad or are incapable of playing a free flowing style of football (aka sissoko)
buy some quality Italian players with heart, not massive paycheques!

We don't need money we need belief faith and heart but most importantly at this stge we need confidence.
The CL = funds but fuk it, let's try to be champions of Italy before champions of Europe.

It's a harsh reality but we need to spend less than previous years, sell surplus players, bring in youngsters who came thru juve academy and stop acting like were better than the rest of the serie A, becase in reality we are a football team who aren't invincible.

The management needs to change we all know that. Perhaps some staff who actually giv a fuk about the juventus name not just the juventus brand. This is a classic example of the 'agency problem' where board members and executives are working for themselves not the club. How about we index their pay to the clubs on field success? I'm sure they would do more then.

Just a bunch of thoughts thrown together, but in honesty this squad is first class (with a few exceptions) and should be able to win, it needs strengthening at both an on field and executive level. It will be a long time before we win CL or EL. So let's just take it as it comes, we hav a new stadium being built so the ultras should be happy and the fans should turn up which is a large part of the current problem

Wen we win serie A again I wil be a very happy boy, all other comps can fuk off until we are juventus again!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
the funny thing is teams that have players valued no where near close to some of ours are able to walk all over us. Money, as far as I am concerned proves nothing credible. You don't need money and mega all stars to beat Juve anymore.

Mar 24, 2006
Pathetic , this is the saddest period of Juventus i've ever seen , God please help us :frown:

I don't care if we wont make to Champion league next season , REVOLUTION is needed , we must take a risk to splash big money to lure star players even if we only participate in Intertoto cup , otherwise we'd stagnant and suffer for 10 years more :andy2:
we need to change Blanc with a competent man , he has to go .
we need to change our coach with someone like Capello , Wenger or Lippi , as you read we need a Winning mentality coach , which i don't see on Prandelli nor Benitez , though Benitez is slightly better , Zaccheroni isn't a bad coach , but something went wrong on the team after Post Calciopoli era and worsened by Ferrara at the earlier season , fuck .
we need to dump all clumsy and horrible players , i will start with Chimenti , Grygera , Cannavaro , Camoranesi , Tiago , Amauri , Poulsen , fuck mediocrity .

I miss Tacchinardi , Maresca , Davids , Montero , Iuliano , Ferrara , Di Livio , Deschamp , Torricelli , Inzaghi , Kovacevic , heck even Zoran Mirkovic time :sad:

Jan 14, 2010
Pathetic , this is the saddest period of Juventus i've ever seen , God please help us :frown:

I don't care if we wont make to Champion league next season , REVOLUTION is needed , we must take a risk to splash big money to lure star players even if we only participate in Intertoto cup , otherwise we'd stagnant and suffer for 10 years more :andy2:
we need to change Blanc with a competent man , he has to go .
we need to change our coach with someone like Capello , Wenger or Lippi , as you read we need a Winning mentality coach , which i don't see on Prandelli nor Benitez , though Benitez is slightly better , Zaccheroni isn't a bad coach , but something went wrong on the team after Post Calciopoli era and worsened by Ferrara at the earlier season , fuck .
we need to dump all clumsy and horrible players , i will start with Chimenti , Grygera , Cannavaro , Camoranesi , Tiago , Amauri , Poulsen , fuck mediocrity .

I miss Tacchinardi , Maresca , Davids , Montero , Iuliano , Ferrara , Di Livio , Deschamp , Torricelli , Inzaghi , Kovacevic , heck even Zoran Mirkovic time :sad:
Lippi is No No:disagree: ! what he's doing to the national team is enough for me, he's too stubborn. Plus I don't think we'll be getting Lippi the Legendary Juventus coach but instead we may get Lippi the national team killer, his tactics are outdated.

Give me Capello atleast he have balls and gives everyone a fair shot and who helps Don Fabio win is the players who will play. Don Fabio don't care how big your name is, if you suck you're getting benched. Players Del Piero (who was benched under Capello in 05/06), CannA, amauri, zebina, grygera, melo, diego would all be eating bench week in week out under Don Fabio. I don't care if we play boring as long as we win and return to the fearsome team we were before calciopoli I will be happy.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
whati find really funny is how bad this league is. if we were in la liga or epl we would be a fighting for 15-10th spot, yet because serie a so poor we are still in race for cl spot

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
we are really disgraceful, to many people running this club with no balls, their choice as coach reflects that.

the fact we can still get 4th is very very lucky.

i expect massive changes in the summer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Goucuff is stronger on the ball and is built to play serie A football. i'm not sold on Fabregas, he seems more like a product of Wenger and Arsenal. i don't think he can play in a snail pace league, he can only play in a running team like Arsenal or a possession team like Barca we are neither.
:lol: :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)