[Serie A] Napoli 3-1 Juventus, Mar 25th, 2010 (1 Viewer)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
why bring another coach? Sack Zac and let the players manage themselves or put secco to manage the mess he assembled. If I was a Juve tifo in Italy I would have ambush secco with a 2 by 4 plank.
Grow our own coach, lets give our primavera coach a chance, or heck as conte's free give him a go, might as well experiment. It just couldnt get any worse. Your suggestion sounds equally enticing. Either way Zach GTFO

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wonder what Ferrara is thinking today.
I know what he was thinking when the Grygera-DP sub was made. He was thinking "Now this is a pretty good move".

I think we should reassign Ferrara, but without firing Zac. We should have these two coaching pearls as our coaching duo. Like the Swedes used to do.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Grow our own coach, lets give our primavera coach a chance, or heck as conte's free give him a go, might as well experiment. It just couldnt get any worse. Your suggestion sounds equally enticing. Either way Zach GTFO
Conte can't come for this season he has already coached.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
:sergio:

He has already coached in 'A' this season.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Honestly, why can't we find anyone who sees our problems and uses common sense?

Even the vast majority on this forum understands that Grygera sub was a suicide move..

I simply don't understand we can't find someone who sees this or how we don't have anyone in the club there to enlighten Zac. Ofcourse, managing a team requires more then just putting names in a formation, but the stuff we've been seeing is just ridiculous.

I just cannot get my head around that.. no matter how hard I try.

May 22, 2007
I know what he was thinking when the Grygera-DP sub was made. He was thinking "Now this is a pretty good move".

I think we should reassign Ferrara, but without firing Zac. We should have these two coaching pearls as our coaching duo. Like the Swedes used to do.
Why not have the trident of Ranieri, Ferrara and Zaccheroni?

They can all combine into the unstoppable force that will be known as Ra-rar-roni.

Jan 14, 2010
Honestly, why can't we find anyone who sees our problems and uses common sense?

Even the vast majority on this forum understands that Grygera sub was a suicide move..

I simply don't understand we can't find someone who sees this or how we don't have anyone in the club there to enlighten Zac. Ofcourse, managing a team requires more then just putting names in a formation, but the stuff we've been seeing is just ridiculous.

I just cannot get my head around that.. no matter how hard I try.
Let's see?.....because they're all mediocre Italian coaches?:stress: :irritated

Jan 14, 2010
Why do we even have defenders on the field? our defense is near last if not last in serie A. we should just throw caution out the window and go 1-1-8. their is no way the humiliation can get any worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)