[Serie A] Napoli 3-1 Juventus, Mar 25th, 2010 (3 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I have always been blaming the defense for our losses and our mishaps but now I have been noticing our midfield is just terrible. Did you see us lose all those balls in the midfield? The Napoli midfielders had everything covered we barely ever got through but yet they were knocking through us like we were nothing. Our midfield has to smarten up. We have to widen our mid, and make sure nothing gets through them. They suck, only Marchisio is good and players like Melo are an advantage to the other team. Every time Melo touches the ball I cringe and wonder to which opponent he is going to give it off too.

We also have no playmaker. Diego is not a playmaker. He has no vision, and can't create nothing. We are out of ideas if we ever reach the upfield and our chances are wasted. Trade Diego and 'x' amount of euros for Fabregas. We need someone like him. But no one will come to Juventus now, we are a mid-table team.

Jan 14, 2010
Juventus will wait until it's too late with 4 games to go then they will play Giovinco and we'll win every1 of them when he plays. After proving his value he should ask to be sold to rub salt into the wounds and tell them "that's for wasting my season and costing me a chance to be considered for world cup spot"

Jan 14, 2010
I have always been blaming the defense for our losses and our mishaps but now I have been noticing our midfield is just terrible. Did you see us lose all those balls in the midfield? The Napoli midfielders had everything covered we barely ever got through but yet they were knocking through us like we were nothing. Our midfield has to smarten up. We have to widen our mid, and make sure nothing gets through them. They suck, only Marchisio is good and players like Melo are an advantage to the other team. Every time Melo touches the ball I cringe and wonder to which opponent he is going to give it off too.

We also have no playmaker. Diego is not a playmaker. He has no vision, and can't create nothing. We are out of ideas if we ever reach the upfield and our chances are wasted. Trade Diego and 'x' amount of euros for Fabregas. We need someone like him. But no one will come to Juventus now, we are a mid-table team.
Swap him for Gourcuff a much stronger player. Sell amauri for free, I don't even think he's worth 100k

Jan 14, 2010
Have any one else notice our frontline have not had a decent shot on goal in over 4 games? what are they doing in training? don't they practice shooting? because non of the frontline have a good stinging long rage shot and only Machisio and Candreva have a good strike in our MF.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Who should Diago create for? For our strikers that stand still with their markers? Or our fullbacks who take the full 90 mins to run to the opposing end only to "cross" the ball to the feet of the closest opponent?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Really, Gourcuff stronger than Fabregas? I haven't really seen Gourcuff that much, so I'll take your word for it.

Jan 14, 2010
Once in a while Juventus use to have a player considered to be 1 of the worse player to ever wear the Juventus shirt. At this moment in this current team their are atleast 5-7 players running a competitive race for being 1 of the worst player/s to ever wear the Juve kit. 1 thing is certain and that is, this is the worst Juventus team in the history of this once proud and prestigious club.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Check this out.
After 1st half I log to check the score and it was 1-0. I think hmmmm...

I just came back to check it again and hysterically laughed off! :rofl:

Jan 14, 2010
Really, Gourcuff stronger than Fabregas? I haven't really seen Gourcuff that much, so I'll take your word for it.
Goucuff is stronger on the ball and is built to play serie A football. i'm not sold on Fabregas, he seems more like a product of Wenger and Arsenal. i don't think he can play in a snail pace league, he can only play in a running team like Arsenal or a possession team like Barca we are neither.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)