[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 Juventus [September 11th, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I actually think the international break works in our favor..... It's not like we have positive momentum right now
A big chunk of our players will arrive in Italy on Friday evening travelling from South America landing most probably with jetlag. At the time they arrive the rest of the team would have already travelled to garbage town. They will travel there and join the team either the same evening or on the matchday.
Most of the players will be playing without even talking with Allegri

Do you still think the international break works in our favour? I am very intrigued to hear your opinion now.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
A big chunk of our players will arrive in Italy on Friday evening travelling from South America landing most probably with jetlag. At the time they arrive the rest of the team would have already travelled to garbage town. They will travel there and join the team either the same evening or on the matchday.
Most of the players will be playing without even talking with Allegri

Do you still think the international break works in our favour? I am very intrigued to hear your opinion now.
Yeh fair point. Poor scheduling then buy FIFA and the leagues. Ridiculous

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think in reality, we can only rely on the European players as the others will be too jet lagged. Kean should start because I don't think he was called up?

So I am guessing....

Perin

De Sciglio-----Rugani-----Bonucci?-----Pellegrini

Chiesa?----Locatelli----Rabiot?------Berna?

Kulusevski----Kean

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think in reality, we can only rely on the European players as the others will be too jet lagged. Kean should start because I don't think he was called up?

So I am guessing....

Perin

Kulusevski----Kean
Kean with zero training sessions with Juve should start.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
How can the club tolerate that the South Americans land 24 hours before the Napoli match is played. That is Benny Hill theme worthy.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

So I am guessing....

Perin

Kulusevski----Kean
Good lord I hope we never play that back 4 together ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)