[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 Juventus [September 11th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
But we don't have Ronaldo pulling us back anymore. We should be improving instead
We should, there is no reason we play this bad against lower side even without Ronaldo
With what we have we should beat them easily. So we must look beside that what is change in the team, maybe that is the cause :lol3:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We should, there is no reason we play this bad against lower side even without Ronaldo
With what we have we should beat them easily. So we must look beside that what is change in the team, maybe that is the cause :lol3:
Allegri! That must be it. Alex Sandro, Arthur, Bentancur, Bernardeschi, De Sciglio and Rabiot are all great otherwise. Ronaldo was holding them back and now Allegri is destroying their careers.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Allegri! That must be it. Alex Sandro, Arthur, Bentancur, Bernardeschi, De Sciglio and Rabiot are all great otherwise. Ronaldo was holding them back and now Allegri is destroying their careers.
Look, Sarri at Lazio dont have Ronaldo, they already score 9 goals. Inter dont have Lukaku they already scores 7 goals

Those names you mentions are a national team players for their respective nation bar De Sciglio (maybe he had in the past). and to be choose as NT player you must compete with around hundred of thousands of player to become the 25 list of name choosen. I don't defend them when they play bad, but maybe they are the man that has a past glory and already lost it. That is a high probability

And the same high probability can applied to managers too :lol3: , especially after a long time holiday :wine:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Look, Sarri at Lazio dont have Ronaldo, they already score 9 goals. Inter dont have Lukaku they already scores 7 goals

Those names you mentions are a national team players for their respective nation bar De Sciglio (maybe he had in the past). and to be choose as NT player you must compete with around hundred of thousands of player to become the 25 list of name choosen. I don't defend them when they play bad, but maybe they are the man that has a past glory and already lost it. That is a high probability

And the same high probability can applied to managers too :lol3: , especially after a long time holiday :wine:
This is the end of my time with you.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Imobbile > Morata
Luis Alberto > Rabiot
SMS > Bentancur

May 26, 2016
Its gonna be a loong international break huh?
Yes indeed. On the other hand i think it's good for us.

It's been a intense couple of weeks for us with all the Ronaldo drama and bullshit.

Allegri now needs to sort his tactics out and figure out how to make this squad function . Also, the players need to look at themselves and start to act like men instead of little bitches.

This Squad is pretty mediocre with a few bright sparks, so if we are going to win anything it will be done with hard work and grinta, not joga bonito.

We have won with hard work and grinta before and I'm pretty sure we can do it this season too , but we need to wake up asap.

I'm nervous about the Napoli game but I have a feeling we will step up and beat those dogs.

We often stepped up when needed with Allegri before and it would be a perfect statement to do it against Napoli

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)