[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 Juventus [September 11th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think we will draw this match with awful performance (very low numbers of shoot on target, maybe no shoot on target)
2 chances hit the post for Kean and Locatelli. Overall there is some improvement but still not enough

When we think we can overcome Malmo after that. this where the blow will come
The Malmo game will be crucial, if we can't win that , the question of Allegri's credibility will start to surface
And we will see Empoli's kind of performance again

We will just accept to skip this season and entering the rebuild phase, the board stick with the coach. Tuz, especially Allegri worshipper will still back him up
We show the patience that we never show to Sarri and Pirlo to another extent of level with him

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Im not sure how a win can be expected from this game.

Aren’t we likely to be without all of Dybala, Cuad, Sandro, Danilo and Benta because of the travel quarantine rules?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Im not sure how a win can be expected from this game.

Aren’t we likely to be without all of Dybala, Cuad, Sandro, Danilo and Benta because of the travel quarantine rules?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe so yes

To be honest though we probably need the break for Allegri to sort things out.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So what are we looking at?

My guess is we are going to be forced to play 3 at the back

De Ligt Bonucci Chiellini

De Sciglio Locatelli Rabiot Bernardeschi

Chiesa Morata Kulusevski

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I actually think the international break works in our favor..... It's not like we have positive momentum right now
imagine our american players' jetlagged faces... bentancur, danilo, sandro, mckennie, all will look gassed. even dybala is called up. at least he was out of the nt for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)